More than 120 days have no work!

samdotdesign

The ideas Not new on Fiverr ! please share some ideas by yourself . 🙂

please share some ideas by yourself .

There is no “magic” bullet!

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Take time to read, learn, and take action!

That is the only way to get orders!

Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself!

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Hello all friends, I have found my Gigs has been dead from past June month. There is dramatically fall down my Gigs impression 900 to 25 and Fiverr analytic fear to show Gigs 6 to 12 month performance. There is no solution at Fiverr support. Even couple of days back found My Gigs do not showing in fiverr search results. Experience Gigs and profiles are dissolving under many policy on Fiverr. Finally NO WORK!🙄

**Please only comment if your Gigs have the same issue and you are not getting new orders/ clients from past 7-8 months.

God should save Fiverr! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, samdotdesign said:

**Please only comment if your Gigs have the same issue and you are not getting new orders/ clients from past 7-8 months.

I was going to comment and offer some assistance, but since you only want advice from other people who can't sell, I'll just wish you good luck with that. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Up 1

On 11/6/2021 at 7:31 PM, samdotdesign said:

There's actually quite a LOT of forum members who have yet to get orders for many many months. The only problem is in if they are still desperately hanging around and willing to contribute to your particular thread. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Fiverr, 

I am working on your platform since 2015, And time to time optimize my Gigs services. Even time to time optimize my Gigs SEO. But unfortunately from 2022 onward, monthly Gigs order came down to less or Zero. I am also try to be online over the time period. But not getting any response.

Please do something to get sufficient order in a month. My humble prayer to Fiverr. 

And dear Fiverr community member please help me out if you need any of my services.

Thanks

Regarding

Sam

789.jpg

• Like 2

Since, from last years on Fiverr No work for Facebook Ads experts. Is Fiverr looking into the matter?

As a Facebook Ads experts over the night I am awaken for a project, Did all the Gigs optimization remedies. But Fiverr do not look after the categories sellers. 

Fiverr Please do something...

comment.png

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, samdotdesign said:

Is Fiverr looking into the matter?

So Fiverr is supposed to give you work? You're the one that has to generate clients. You can't rely on Fiverr alone bringing you clients.

There's that, but also the potential lack of demand, maybe people moved to other social platforms and don't use Facebook as much?

• Like 12
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, samdotdesign said:

Since, from last years on Fiverr No work for Facebook Ads experts. Is Fiverr looking into the matter?

As a Facebook Ads experts over the night I am awaken for a project, Did all the Gigs optimization remedies. But Fiverr do not look after the categories sellers. 

Fiverr Please do something...

Rather than blaming Fiverr for this, focus on your gigs first. Your gigs are not attractive that's why you are not able to get any order. Plus you are charging too much as well as compared to other sellers! 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

On 4/8/2023 at 5:21 AM, smartdezigns said:

Rather than blaming Fiverr for this, focus on your gigs first. Your gigs are not attractive that's why you are not able to get any order. Plus you are charging too much as well as compared to other sellers! 

If you are working on fiverr support then I do appreciate you. Please do not comment un necessary to grow your community activeness. Without knowledge about the situation you can't speak badly. Yes, Fiverr have lacking about the category promotion and the most active gigs promotion. 

Do not comment again to proof you are like to increase activeness over fiverr community. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, samdotdesign said:

If you are working on fiverr support then I do appreciate you. Please do not comment un necessary to grow your community activeness. Without knowledge about the situation you can't speak badly. Yes, Fiverr have lacking about the category promotion and the most active gigs promotion. 

Do not comment again to proof you are like to increase activeness over fiverr community. 

Seriously? You cannot accept the negative comments about yourself or your gigs etc! Alright! Clarify this to me if possible please:

On 4/7/2023 at 9:34 PM, samdotdesign said:

How come these sellers are still getting work and are at the top? It means they are getting orders on Fiverr similar to your services. Right! 🙄

I will still encourage you to work on your gigs further to improve them so that your gigs can stand out better than others!

FBAds.thumb.PNG.0537087a19600b9fc2deeaab284e51cc.PNG

Yes, Fiverr have lacking about the category promotion and the most active gigs promotion. 

It's actually you who is lacking! Fiverr has given you platform where you can provide your services and rest is up to you that how are you gonna utilize your skills on this platform! So I'll say again that don't blame Fiverr for this!

So you think I am not experienced since 8 years on Fiverr! 🙄 What about you? What have you done since 2015 (7 years on Fiverr)? It's not about activeness on Forum If you cannot accept the experienced seller's advices then it's up to you but the problem is actually your ego/pride that you cannot accept any criticism!

Anyhow, Good Luck!

• Like 9
  • Up 2

28 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What have you done since 2015

I will tell you what he has done: 7,5 years on Fiver, with 98 reviews, which is an average of a little more than 1 review each month. In my opinion, this is not a big success. 
He is frustrated because he is not receiving enough orders. 
There is a lot of competition on Fiverr. Only the strong survive. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4

16 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I will tell you what he has done: 7,5 years on Fiver, with 98 reviews, which is an average of a little more than 1 review each month. In my opinion, this is not a big success. 
He is frustrated because he is not receiving enough orders. 
There is a lot of competition on Fiverr. Only the strong survive. 

Yes I can understand that very well. If he/she is frustrated then he/she should at least accept the criticism and advices (given by experienced sellers) who are trying to help him/her! But their ego/pride.. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 10

Hey!
I'm not sure if it's Fiverr itself that's having issues - while I'm sure that Facebook ads might not be as popular as before, they are still quite big. If I were you, I would do two things:

- Check my offerings from a buyer's standpoint. Am I relevant? Do I offer real value? Are my gigs good? Am I better than my competitors? Did I have any negative interactions lately that could be causing people to be wary of ordering from me? Is there anything I can do to redeem myself from that?

- Check if there's anything else I can do. If FB ads aren't doing so well, why not try another type of ad (after, of course, taking the time to study them.) TikTok is huge right now, from what I know.

Once I'd done with those questions, I'd start looking into Fiverr (and all the changes, etc.) Even then, expanding the services you offer should be step one. I had a REALLY popular gig last year that made me a lot of money. By this year, the craze is over, and I've barely gotten orders for it. However, I've earned a lot more than I did in the first four months of last year. How? By studying the market and knowing what people are seeking right now! 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 4:12 PM, smartdezigns said:

Seriously? You cannot accept the negative comments about yourself or your gigs etc! Alright! Clarify this to me if possible please:

How come these sellers are still getting work and are at the top? It means they are getting orders on Fiverr similar to your services. Right! 🙄

I will still encourage you to work on your gigs further to improve them so that your gigs can stand out better than others!

FBAds.thumb.PNG.0537087a19600b9fc2deeaab284e51cc.PNG

It's actually you who is lacking! Fiverr has given you platform where you can provide your services and rest is up to you that how are you gonna utilize your skills on this platform! So I'll say again that don't blame Fiverr for this!

So you think I am not experienced since 8 years on Fiverr! 🙄 What about you? What have you done since 2015 (7 years on Fiverr)? It's not about activeness on Forum If you cannot accept the experienced seller's advices then it's up to you but the problem is actually your ego/pride that you cannot accept any criticism!

Anyhow, Good Luck!

Respect your comment ! But on your screen short did you found my Gigs? I do not blaming fiverr. I am saying there have no work for me.

You have explain more for exposing yourself. Yes you know every thing about Fiverr as the Positive and Negative. But the true is Fiverr community is unable to discuss Negative words on Fiverr.

Because, If you write Negative words on Fiverr community , your Gigs might be drop next day onwords.

Truly Friend, I am doing every thing what is best for my Gigs to rank. But unfortunately fiverr do not giving me work. Even no single work since last year October. 

Order drop since 2020 was 49 clents. 2021 was 9 clients 2022 was 2 and this year zero.

I am do not only expressing the Negative value or words against Fiverr. I am Just saying to my Fiverr community how I am helpless.

I do not have any job or other business to do so. Every night I am asleep and refreshing , sharing , writing for Fiverr only. But there is no Positive hope for me.

I do not asking any sympathy from community. because as a freelancer life it's the reality.

I am asking work to Fiverr ; for survival.

Thanks

Edited by samdotdesign
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1