More video options

elliott22x

I would like to see the option to plug in a video after someone orders your gig. So the buyer can get some detailed info on you (the seller’s) specific instructions.

Perhaps even allow us voice over actors to use audio only as our example work and not need to attach it to a video file when we want to show it off.

Perhaps have built in tip option. It prompts the buyer after order completion to tip if they want to, instead of us having to ask every time.

I personally love that idea of the tip and audio based things. As I have a horrid voice(I sound like a child hitting puberty for the first time and I am a 21 year old girl!) I can’t do voice overs and just showing off a bit of text can get boring as an example and hearing a voice record it would be nice for examples.

I personally love that idea of the tip and audio based things. As I have a horrid voice(I sound like a child hitting puberty for the first time and I am a 21 year old girl!) I can’t do voice overs and just showing off a bit of text can get boring as an example and hearing a voice record it would be nice for examples.

Archived