More views but less orders

michellikos

Hello guys,
first time posting here on the fiverr forum.
In the past few days I got more views but less orders, just maybe one request in two days.
Is there anything I can change?
Could you maybe take a look, if anything from my gigs/profile strikes your eye?
I had about 30 orders before so there was no issue, but right now everything is going very slow.

Here is the link to one of my gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/9b0009cf4b?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

Thanks and best regards,
Michelle

Hello guys,

first time posting here on the fiverr forum.

In the past few days I got more views but less orders, just maybe one request in two days.

Is there anything I can change?

Could you maybe take a look, if anything from my gigs/profile strikes your eye?

I had about 30 orders before so there was no issue, but right now everything is going very slow.

Here is the link to one of my gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/9b0009cf4b?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

Thanks and best regards,

Michelle

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks a lot! Already have gone through this before posting, since I don‘t want to post anything redundant. But then I was asking myself, whether there was something I don‘t see/notice.

Thanks a lot! Already have gone through this before posting, since I don‘t want to post anything redundant. But then I was asking myself, whether there was something I don‘t see/notice.

whether there was something I don‘t see/notice.

Suggest you put your Fiverr link in the initial post above as that is allowed in this category.

whether there was something I don‘t see/notice.

Suggest you put your Fiverr link in the initial post above as that is allowed in this category.

Thanks, that would have been a good idea from the beginning :rofl:

Added a link to my gig with the most sales

The biggest problem I can see is the ratios for your gig images:

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly and shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.

You’re offering your services as a business professional, but your images don’t reflect that as thumbnails.

thumbnail.png.b9175bc39a7d84e73b3de1d30baf87c5.png

Only other thing I can think of is taking a closer look at what tags you’re using.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly and shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.

You’re offering your services as a business professional, but your images don’t reflect that as thumbnails.

thumbnail

Only other thing I can think of is taking a closer look at what tags you’re using.

Hey,

thank you very much for checking my profile.

Didn‘t notice that the gig images were cropped! Will certainly improve it.

I‘ll also go through the Fiverr learn course and check the language.

Again, huge thanks for taking your time to help me out!

Best regards,

Michelle

thumbnail

Hey, thanks again for your help.

Would you mind telling me what medium you used to access my profile? Because from my computer it looks like this, so I couldn’t tell it was cropped:

1156374854_Bildschirmfoto2020-03-07um20_01_28.thumb.jpg.f456fdca811d75e809dafda0b616e0eb.jpg
Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-07 um 20.01.281746×1368 405 KB

Thank you very much and best regards!

Michelle

Huh.
It might be a resolution thing. I use a rather small monitor (laptop, 1366 x 768 ), and Chrome as my browser. What are you using?

I checked the pixels from your screenshot in paint and came up with 460 x284, which is really large…
Resolution.png.1564ca384cb2a555654b34f7bcebe5a7.png

Maybe it’s a setting in Fiverr? Let me dig into setting options a bit.

Huh.

It might be a resolution thing. I use a rather small monitor (laptop, 1366 x 768 ), and Chrome as my browser. What are you using?

I checked the pixels from your screenshot in paint and came up with 460 x284, which is really large…

Resolution

Maybe it’s a setting in Fiverr? Let me dig into setting options a bit.

On my laptop with a smaller screen, my profile looks like this:

gigview.PNG.39e095c60ea9bb71083fa685eab6049b.PNG
gigview833×577 204 KB

But when I search for my gig, it looks like this:

gigview2.PNG.4f7ff2c43d03752afb3435783994c2bc.PNG

So you are right - it is really cropped. I need to figure out the right size for the gig images so it’ll look perfect! Thanks a lot for your effort to help me out.

Also looked at the tags as you suggested,do you maybe have any ideas/tricks for taking the right tags?

On my laptop with a smaller screen, my profile looks like this:

But when I search for my gig, it looks like this:

gigview2

So you are right - it is really cropped. I need to figure out the right size for the gig images so it’ll look perfect! Thanks a lot for your effort to help me out.

Also looked at the tags as you suggested,do you maybe have any ideas/tricks for taking the right tags?

do you maybe have any ideas/tricks for taking the right tags?

Check out the (RRD) at the end.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Archived