Fiverr Community Forum

Most expensive Fiverr order

Hi there experienced sellers! Let’s give some motivation to new sellers, and confess: what was your biggest value single order a client placed with you?

Mine was 404 dollars.

7 Likes

I think I saw this topic before, but its good to bring it up again :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine was $660

4 Likes

Many dollars. :wink:

6 Likes

Hi, I think I don’t received biggest value order :stuck_out_tongue: But I have Earn $200 within 4 hours :heart_eyes: after completed the order, buyer put also $50 tip also.:grinning:
$250 in a order :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mine was $150 :grinning:

3 Likes

Over $59.99 :money_with_wings::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::money_with_wings::moneybag::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mine was $240 :blush:

4 Likes

Mine was 500$ . It was a great feeling

1 Like

$42,420.42 :stuck_out_tongue:

(I like the number 42 and I don’t like to share my financial info, so this might be an exaggeration…)

6 Likes

My biggest order was slightly less than this.

3 Likes

Sorry, Paul. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I have had some big orders but they were still not expensive - they were great value for money.

3 Likes

well, my most expensive orders so far have been $60, but I just got a $12 tip on one of them which was my biggest tip so far :smiley: yay

2 Likes

Yes, Tips are great, I can’t really say why people give tips, but a truly awesome feeling!

1 Like

Mine was $3650, and biggest tip was $146 which was this week. :slight_smile: That’s the second tip exceeding $100.