Fiverr Forum

Most profitable gig

Hi! I wanna now what gigs sells most on fiverr ??

Hi,which r unique and very impressive gigs have most sales .

and what are that?please explain

Wot u do on fiverr.means yours expertise

I do photo editing and video slideshow

Please do share yours profile link so I could see it.thereafter I can tell u.

https://www.fiverr.com/rehankhan817/edit-manipulate-add-effects-to-your-image-in-4-hours

I had my first order few days ago but because my I didn’t come online for 3 days my order was cancelled.The seller took his money back.

Sorry to say the images u have used in the preview r very low quality. Please used full HD pics.to look impressive

Thanks and what more do you think should I do?

I have only 3 actives on my profile and I have make over 300 sales on the fiverr.i had joined the site last year in the March.

can you share your link?

I’m also learning to create 3d models and rendering.Is it any good?

Can I tell you something?

There is absolutely no point in trying to find out which gigs sell the “most” on Fiverr because if you are not able to do a good job at it, sooner or later, you will get bad reviews and your account will be affected by it and you will not end up getting any sales.

So, my suggestion is… stick to what you do best and make gigs based on them so that the service that you offer is of premium quality. That’s the best way to succeed/get the most sales on Fiverr.

Right now iam on my mobile so it better just copy my user name and paste it on main fiverr search box.thats leads u to my profile page.

Okay,but I will learn first

There are gigs on social media marketing out there which have 400 orders in queue with each gig costing at least $80… They sell the most! Does this mean I should create a gig in marketing too? That would be foolish of me considering I will not be able to offer a premium service of the highest quality.

Just stick to what you do best and offer top-notch service. The orders will start flowing in :slight_smile:

Okay.Thanks.I get your point.

Yeah,3d modeling has very good scope.but only professional quality do the sales.

Consider Your Skills Plus Do Market Research Which have more Reviews in Last 60 Days.