That’s just :open_mouth:

Edit: What category was it?

I just saw this in category “Photoshop Editing”. :grinning::grinning:

As usual, I can’t see it.

Figures, I’m always the last. :disappointed:

Being in the USA doesn’t always get me in 1st place. :unamused:

:thinking: :thinking:
I can see it in most of the categories. :slight_smile:

I have a feeling that most sellers won’t like it.

So if it says “most successful at $5” then how will anyone ever charge someone $10?

I have buyers from $5 on up.

Obviously I have more buyers at low prices.

Now it will stop sellers from being able to charge more.

This is basically telling buyers to pay the lowest possible price.

I just raised my starting prices so no one will ever buy it at the new prices.

They will be telling my buyers my spells will be most successful at $5?
Thanks fiverr.

I thought the idea was to let buyers know to pay more, not less.

Since only a handful of people are likely to be seeing this, I assume this is being tested. It might not work out, and Fiverr won’t implement it. Theyve tested cosmetic changes like this, and some of them were never released site-wide.

Fiverr seems to test a lot of ideas on a small-sample user base. We don’t know if this one is going to go anywhere at this point.

No need to test it, it’s a terrible idea.

edit: I totally read it wrong. I agree with you I think. I’m not sure this is a good idea. It might be a very bad one. The lowest priced gigs (assuming a good/reasonable buyer) are likely to be the easier gigs and so should be easier for a seller to do and may get higher reviews and so it’s likely that the “most successful” (in terms of reviews) are likely to be the lower priced gig package for that seller. It will also likely make buyers choose the lowest price package (the most successful) but still may ask for something in the higher priced package, and cancelling the order would be bad for the seller.

Also, what about when the “From” price is higher than the “Most Successful at” price (the “most successful at” price may be from offers), but won’t it put buyers off buying if they can’t order at the “most successful at” price? And the “from” price may still be a reasonable price considering what a buyer may ask the seller to do in that gig/gig package.

Do not feel bad, I cannot see it either. However, maybe that is not a bad thing. :upside_down_face:

Who even understands what “most successful at” means? What kind of ridiculous statement is that? Buyers are going to not only be confused but be thinking that is what they should get, the “most successful at” price, whatever that is.

Wow.

It has it’s up and down sides. Here is a down

another one

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

That tells me the seller recently raised their price.

Hum, interesting. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A lot of them are like that. About 50% in this category have their prices less than their starting price.

Including a PRO gig.

Weird

Great Update i really love it :slight_smile:

What do you love about it?

Oh my, that’s interesting! :dizzy_face:

I have one gig that gets a few $5 sales a month and a few very high priced sales a month. So they will say “most successful at $5” and that will kill any sales that are bigger.