Fiverr Forum

Most unrivaled logo design service | Fiverr

Gig

https://www.fiverr.com/yourfavourite

Portfolio

TOP QUALITY LOGO DESIGN SERVICE

Awesome top quality style with an experienced and helpful support.

Want to have exclusive and contemporary logo design?
You came to the right place!

Give me your best description of the logo you are looking for and in couple of time I can certainly make you few illustrations for you to pick from. After we focus on several modifications until we will get logo you wanted

Delivery formats: AI, EPS, PSD, PNG, JPG & PDF (let me know if you need any additional format).
PLEASE NOTE: All images proven are my own work compared with some gig that display images from various company logo buy sites

Fast becoming the best company logo designer on PPH, here is what you get when you select Boxfresh Innovative for your company logo design:

:heavy_check_mark: PREMIUM Logo in a well provided PDF folder
:heavy_check_mark: UNIQUE company logo style depending on your Company/Organisations area of expertise
:heavy_check_mark: 3 preliminary well believed out style ideas (I will not toss several useless styles at you)
:heavy_check_mark: UNLIMITED modifications and color choices until you are 100% happy
:heavy_check_mark: 100% unique vector company logo, scalable to any dimension without losing of quality
:heavy_check_mark: Distribution within 5 business days to make sure your styles are not hurried (not such as weekends).
:heavy_check_mark: FULL company logo package such as all resource information for web and print
:heavy_check_mark: Expert client support and interaction at all times
:heavy_check_mark: Amazing value for money

For the best results I need following information:

• Name to incorporate in the logo
  • Tagline (optional)
  • Type of business
  • Color preferences
  • Previous logo (if any)
  • Some example logos for the type of Style you are looking for
  • Anything other specific points (object, animal, plant or any symbol that may refer to your company)

A PREMIUM LOGO DESIGN SERVICE

I will work together with you until you are 100% satisfied and if which indicates going beyond the boundaries of the Gig then so be it! Compared with Less expensive Gig I like to invest a while creating sure every design/concept looks remarkable and I believe that needs time.

Your logo package will consist of all the information you need for create, web and upcoming modifying such as .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .jpeg and all create styles if needed.
:heavy_check_mark: A professional fulltime developer with many years style experience
:heavy_check_mark: UK based with a Bachelor’s of Artistry Honors degree in Visual Design and Communication
:heavy_check_mark: Built using the newest Adobe software
:heavy_check_mark: Great interaction throughout the project
:heavy_check_mark: A Logo you can be extremely pleased of :slight_smile:

All I need to get started are the facts seen below. If you’re uncertain on anything just get in touch

PLEASE NOTE: The period of duration of 3 working days is for initial ideas only.

Information for optionally available invitations pack:

:heavy_check_mark: Business Card
:heavy_check_mark: Letterhead
:heavy_check_mark: Supplement Slip

All components will each get offers for in a directory such as all source files and create ready PDF.

Disclaimer | I am not native or born English speaker same as Jack ma I learn it from tourist and other people .If you don’t understand that means your English skills are worst than mine .In that cause use dictionary or google
Disclaimer 2 | Article has copy right of sharing only for fiverr user"yourfavourite" So do not think of sharing it on linkindin, Quora ,fb,tumlbr,blogger,vk,g+, Flick youtube vimeo,ask,last sound cloud twitter because I already did it .

Inbox me if you need more details