Mostly New registered Buyers

labscreation

Hi Community 🙂

How many new registered buyers do you have on average per month?
I have been selling on fiverr for two months and have 15 new buyers on fiverr from 22 orders.

The problem with that. New buyers usually do not give a rating or have the order automatically completed after three days. Because they don’t know that they can / should do that.
Even if you specifically point them out in the delivery.
Do you also have these problems and a very large number of newly registered buyers?

Thanks 😉

Hi Community 🙂

How many new registered buyers do you have on average per month?

I have been selling on fiverr for two months and have 15 new buyers on fiverr from 22 orders.

The problem with that. New buyers usually do not give a rating or have the order automatically completed after three days. Because they don’t know that they can / should do that.

Do you also have these problems and a very large number of newly registered buyers?

Thanks 😉

It is up to a buyer as to whether they want to leave a review or not.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Lately the majority of my buyers have been new to the platform. I haven’t had any issues with them. Only about 5 haven’t left reviews in the past three months.

Also, you shouldn’t specifically tell them to leave a review. It’s against TOS and could result in a warning on your account. Buyers are reminded twice by Fiverr to leave reviews.

I’m not directly telling to leave a review. Only that Fiverr offers the possibility.

But the main topic is that I have so many new registered buyers. Which surprised me a lot.

Best stay clear of that grey area. One wrong word and if the Fiverr system picks it up you’ll be landed with a warning for even mentioning the word review.

Archived