Fiverr Forum

MTV Catfish

Has anyone seen this new show on MTV called CatFish. If so what do you guys think of it, do you think its real or fake?

Basically the show is about online relationships that the people go and meet and sometimes (most of the time) they are not who they say they are.

Anybody at all?

I saw the movie called catfish, which i assume the show was based upon. It was definitely interesting.

Reply to @caiterz: Yep the movie turned into a series its the same people filming other peoples experiences

To be honest i think the show is all fake

Reply to @ronaldcrilley: Care to explain why?

Haven’t seen it yet, MTV just closed down here where I live, it was replaced by a generic MTV for the whole Asia. It’s an interesting series… I’ll check it out one of these days

Anybody at all?

I saw the movie called catfish, which i assume the show was based upon. It was definitely interesting.

Reply to @caiterz: Yep the movie turned into a series its the same people filming other peoples experiences

Haven’t seen it yet, MTV just closed down here where I live, it was replaced by a generic MTV for the whole Asia. It’s an interesting series… I’ll check it out one of these days

Anybody at all?

Anybody at all?