Multimedia student from Croatia new on Fiverr

markojovic94

Hello everyone !

My name is Marko and I joined Fiverr few days ago.
I am multimedia artist from Croatia who is now finishing media design study (getting Master’s degree) and I am looking for help/advices how to start on with Fiverr (getting first jobs and similar things).

I worked with lot of people all around world via my musical/art projects in past years and now I want to get some experience in freelancing on Fiverr.

Most of works I have been doing till now in term of graphic design are more conceptual/art/creative then regular commercial stuff,now I want to sell myself to regular clients more.

Please if anybodey have some advices on how to start or similar, feel free to write it here or inbox me - I would be very thankful !

All best and have a good day !

Marko

Hello everyone !

My name is Marko and I joined Fiverr few days ago.

I am multimedia artist from Croatia who is now finishing media design study (getting Master’s degree) and I am looking for help/advices how to start on with Fiverr (getting first jobs and similar things).

I worked with lot of people all around world via my musical/art projects in past years and now I want to get some experience in freelancing on Fiverr.

Most of works I have been doing till now in term of graphic design are more conceptual/art/creative then regular commercial stuff,now I want to sell myself to regular clients more.

Please if anybodey have some advices on how to start or similar, feel free to write it here or inbox me - I would be very thankful !

All best and have a good day !

Marko

if anybodey have some advices on how to start

Hi Marko and Welcome to fiverr. You can check the categories in fiverr forums here where you will find all the information.

Best of luck

Guest claramathew24

Welcome to fiverr Marko, Wish you all the very best 🙂
You can check out this section of the forum, for tips on how to get started.

Hope this helps.

Archived