Multiple Account with same laptop

I contacted CS about this very issue for my husband and I.

As long as you and your brother have different payment methods, different email addresses, and offer different services you can have two accounts even on the same PC.

However, you will not be able to have two different windows open to be working on Fiverr at the same time. You have to log out of one account and then log into the other.

In spite of what I have just said it would be best for you to contact Customerservice to let them know your intentions. so you don’t get a warning.

Please excuse excuse the errors this is a talk to text message.

I found my screen shot.

1071495772_ScreenShot2021-03-22at1_30_35PM.thumb.png.674b97d2751f35ba55c8eb350f30441d.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.30.35 PM1366×490 98.5 KB

As long as you and your brother have different payment methods, different email addresses, and offer different services you can have two accounts even on the same PC.

However, you will not be able to have two different windows open to be working on Fiverr at the same time. You have to log out of one account and then log into the other.

In spite of what I have just said it would be best for you to contact Customerservice to let them know your intentions. so you don’t get a warning.

I found my screen shot.

Thank you. Been thinking about this.

• 2 weeks later...

I found my screen shot.

thank you so much for your suggestions

Archived