Multiple Accounts Ban

I’m a little confused here.

Can’t my brother and I operate our individual accounts on my own PC?
He doesn’t have one right now and uses mine til he has enough money to buy his own.

What does Fiverr mean by having multiple accounts and how can I prevent such ban?
How’s IP address calculated?
I think that knowledge may help me here.

Anybody knows?

Abuse and Spam

Please check Fiverr terms and conditions once again: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Note: There is no clear statement on operating multi-accounts with the same PC. But still fiverr generally frown upon it! so it would be safe if you don’t operate multi-accounts with one PC.

He doesn’t have one right now and uses mine til he has enough money to buy his own.

What does Fiverr mean by having multiple accounts and how can I prevent such ban?

Anybody knows?

Hi @seo_articlegeek,

Yes, you can use the same computer, but only if both of you are offering different services.

However, before doing so, you must get in touch with CS and let them know.

Anybody knows?

What does Fiverr mean by having multiple accounts

One person having more than one account.

One person - one computer - one device - one internet connection.

Anything else _ BAN, permanent.

one internet connection

Internet connection can be multiple as long as you are using the same device. You must use different internet connections when you are traveling or moving to different places.

Archived