Fiverr Forum

Multiple accounts on fiverr? [resolved]

Is creating multiple accounts on fiverr allowed? Just wanted to know whether fiverr will block me if I do so?

Has anyone created multiple accounts on fiverr?

Sheriff’s Note: This has been answered by many users. It is against the ToS for one user to have multiple accounts. This topic is now closed.

Fiverr SCAM me, Why i take it in public checkout this topic!

I strongly believe is against TOS.

So what will be the purpose? In case you are doing bad on one, start clean? I do not see it practical, IMHO.

cnolasco, there are many reasons you might want more than one account.

For example. Let’s say I sell / offer “Dating Website” profile writing services. And other Dating products. Let’s say even more they sort of skirt the edge of being in the “anonymous sex” category.

I might not want that gig to be on the same account where I sell professional linked in profile writing.

Here’s another. Perhaps you want to buy gigs that you don’t want someone to be able to see you bought… I can see many reasons to have a buyer’s account and a seller’s account.

In closing, how about this. What if you have a name like “AnarchoFighter” and you also have really good information on child rearing / discipline. That might not seem to fit a profile titled “AnarchoFighter” but AnarchoFather might be a whole lot better LOL…

It’s hard for me to keep up with my one small fiverr acct much less many. I know Fiverr does trace your ISP and I am sure others will chime in if this is against fiverr TOS

Is it stated anywhere in fiverr TOS?

I believe there is something about only one account per paypal email identification. But nothing against multiple accounts specifically (again, verify…but that is my recollection)

You can set up multiple accounts. But each account has to have a different PayPal address.

I talked with someone at Fiverr support and that’s what they told me. Currently, I have 3 accounts, but only 2 are making money.

You need to be careful with this if you plan on opening more than one account.

Sure, you can open up another with another pay-pal account, but if anyone from Fiverr wants to have a look they’ll know it’s the same person.

I’m not sure you are allowed to. I’m 85% sure it says it’s against the Fiverr TOS.

Why? Simple. If you have a bunch of accounts you can order your own gigs and rate yourself. So, you could scam the rating system. So, I don’t think it’s allowed. But I could be wrong…

ricoramiro said: I talked with someone at Fiverr support and that's what they told me. Currently, I have 3 accounts, but only 2 are making money.

Would you be willing to copy and past that communication into the forum?

Reply to @anarchofighter: Yes that would be better because i heard some people banned for having multiple accounts. I also like to create another account for our graphic designers and animators because I’m using this account to do SEO and Web designing tasks

Reply to @anarchofighter: yes please copy paste it, so that we can confirm…

I’m not the one with it, I’m the one who ASKED for it from @ricoramiro who indicated he was told so above.

Of course, you could also ask yourself :slight_smile: Since you want to know, CS will get back to you.

Reply to @anarchofighter: Dude those are good points!

cnolasco said: Reply to @anarchofighter: Dude those are good points!

Having said that, I do agree there are options for abuse as well.

Customer Support should be able to clear this up.

I think fiverr allowed multiple account because i used multiple account approx last two month with one paypal id but never get any infraction message from fiverr.

ankitvish said: I think fiverr allowed multiple account because i used multiple account approx last two month with one paypal id but never get any infraction message from fiverr.

Are you saying you've WITHDRAWN money to the SAME PAYPAL account from two different Fiverr.com accounts? Or are you saying you've used the same PayPal account to BUY?

20 gigs are not enough for me… I do many services. Like I make logos, make intros, photo editing, and many more…

I have many intro templates and 20 gigs are not enough for showing the samples…

so i thinking to create 2 or 3 accounts so that i get 60 gigs and i have 60 intro samples…

may be its a different and a wrong idea, but i dont understand what to do…

yes they will cancel your account… if you are using mutiple accounts on the same ip address they will cancel your account. it may be months before they realize but they will get to you…my 2 accounts got cancelled and i had to make a fresh one thereafter…

I think having more than one is prohibited. I thought I read that before. Plus, people are abusing the system. I’ve seen a few people who clearly bought their own gig from another account. To the untrained eye you wouldn’t notice it, but for me it was so obvious. Smh