Multiple Gigs in same 'Sub-Category'

Hello everyone there! I wanna ask is it allowed to create multiple gigs in same ‘Sub-Category’.
Like a Logo Designer has multiple gigs in ‘Logo-Design’ Category i.e. I will create flat Logo, I will create 3d Logo, I will design Minimal logo, etc. Is it allowed to do so? As I’ve heard it is not allowed recently!

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Yes you can create multiple Gigs in sub catogory

Thank you! Have a good day :slight_smile:

If you are a level 2 seller and if you offered same service from more than one gig then editors will not select you as a Top rated seller, even though all your other level requirements were full filled.

Thanks for commenting. Will you please show me any authentic source of this? Thank you

Here is the evidence … this is a message from Fiver to a Level 2 seller, His levels are up to the requirement but still not nominated and received this message.

After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being.
While maintaining the high standards required for this status, we always encourage you to grow and improve. Your account will be evaluated on the 15th of each month, so you can continue on working hard towards earning a promotion.
Here are a few things you can do, to better collaborate with buyers and improve your stats:

Review your Gig to make sure it’s accurate, and that you’re offering things you can deliver at a high quality.
Make sure you offer only one Gig per unique service. Duplicating your Gig is misleading and won’t benefit your business.
Review your pricing and make sure it’s aligned with your offering.
Make sure you represent yourself and your skills accurately.
Communicate clearly and quickly, both when chatting in the inbox or during orders.
Make sure you keep our community safe by following our TOS.
For more information, please view your stats or contact our customer support team.
Good luck,
The Fiverr Team

Yes, you can do that. I offer 2 types of animation services in same category. In same way, many voice over artists create multiple gigs, e.g. “Voice over” and “Voice mail”. Just avoid creating multiple gigs for exact same service.

Thank you! It’s really helpful! :slight_smile:

Thank you for helping me out! :slight_smile:

Sure you can…
But I have one suggestion for you… if you create all the gigs under the same category… you are likely to see limited number of buyer request whereas if you create the gigs under different variety of categories you will see much more and different types of buyer request that will help you to send offers to many more requests than usual which will in return boost your business.

Your suggestion is valuable. Thank you! :slight_smile: