Multiple income sources are the BEST than one?

david_expertise

I must say that a person should have multiple income sources than only one. So that we can take a break from where we are tired of for some time. What do you say? How many income sources, you have and what are they? Please post below.

I have one major income source that pays all my bills with pretty decent benefits. I have one minor income source - freelancing - that earns me pennies, occasionally nickels. 😆

The freelancing is just for fun so I can do with or without.

If I lost my main job, I’d be okay for a few months while I hunt for another job; but it would be nerve-racking. 😵

I have one major income source that pays all my bills with pretty decent benefits. I have one minor income source - freelancing - that earns me pennies, occasionally nickels. 😆

The freelancing is just for fun so I can do with or without.

If I lost my main job, I’d be okay for a few months while I hunt for another job; but it would be nerve-racking. 😵

I must say that a person should have multiple income sources than only one. So that we can take a break from where we are tired of for some time. What do you say? How many income sources, you have and what are they? Please post below.

How many income sources, you have and what are they?

I have 3 income sources.

• My own agency that pays my bills
  • Freelancing on Fiverr pays for my hobbies (drones, photography etc.)
  • Passive income through templates goes to my savings account

Being self-sufficient & confident has been instilled in me since birth. :baby:t4:
However, this is a public forum and to protect my privacy from the men in black. I will not go into semantics. Personally speaking, having multiple streams of income is paramount in my life. Always has been and always will be. 🍍

The grind never stops!

Being self-sufficient & confident has been instilled in me since birth. :baby:t4:

However, this is a public forum and to protect my privacy from the men in black. I will not go into semantics. Personally speaking, having multiple streams of income is paramount in my life. Always has been and always will be. 🍍

The grind never stops!

You changed your avatar ! (How cute) … you know, I need to start looking at people’s usernames instead of just watching their avatar lol

The grind never stops!

Men in black :roll_eyes:

Archived