Music & Audio Forum Contest 🎧

-Be me
-Take a small wavelength and loop it to create a synthesizer
-Sample is technically used
-Got trolled

Jk, I won’t do that.
Unless it’s allowed…?

3 Likes

Seems to be ok, a small wavelength is “a small part” of the original sample. (to confirm)

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the information with us

3 Likes

Aite Imma copy 1 singular sine wave like a madlad. So much potential in one wave, eh?

3 Likes

Yes before I had an elektron sampler (octatrack) , the synthesis like that worked very well. (I’m not sure I understood your sentence correctly) :grin: :level_slider:

1 Like

I just go into any sampler, isolate a single wavelength, and loop it. It’s an easy way to make a synth out of anything.

2 Likes

Your entry is great, but it has to be 2 minutes long or less. You could make it fade out slowly starting from 1:45 or maybe cut the intro part down.

4 Likes

Hello, thank you very much for the feedback. Yes, I think that should be shorter than this! But I wasn’t aware of that fact until you inform me.

2 Likes

This is just great… :rofl::rofl::rofl: I’ve listened to this like 30 times… It’s like walking through Hyrule on a ten-strip…

2 Likes

If memory serves, I never took anything :yum:

Hello! Here comes my rendition of this sample used in a song. I used the Quick-Sampler in Logic Pro to distort/adapt the voice to my liking, and the other instruments are my own sound design using some of the synths in Logic.

the Psykonaut · Fiverr Contest: Kittens and Sunshine
8 Likes

Get ready for my tomfoolery: All of my audio (except drums) will be sampled and sliced from the audio clip.

Update: Did it!

13 Likes

It’s exciting music makers share and discuss their creations. I work a little bit on audio production tools. I liked reading about the instruments being used. Thanks for the contest.

5 Likes

amazing. it’s very exciting music here. nice contest.

1 Like

Here’s my entry inspired variously by K-pop, chiptune, 8-bit videogame music and EDM xD

Not my usual genre, but I’ve been listening to a lot of old videogame soundtracks lately and this simple vocal lent itself well to it. The melody she sings is so simple it forces you to get creative with the harmonization to keep things interesting. Also used melodyne to alter some of the notes she sings in the B part to achieve a key-change of sorts. Fun!

Made in Presonus Studio One: VST used are Omnisphere, Chipsounds, and NI Massive.

16 Likes

Like this! Reminds me of a few anime themes too :smiley:

Hi and welcome to the Fiverr Community Forum.

@discobot will you upload a music or something? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

It’s awesome art work.

2 Likes