Music collaborations!

kerileepierson

Only one story that comes to mind, just because it didn’t go anywhere. Keeping it short: I was asked to reconstruct the background music for a parody, and I offered some suggestions to make their lyrics (imo) a bit better, but they were partial to what they wrote. Haven’t heard back since.

As for success, I’ve finished a few personal projects lately. :woman_shrugging:

Only one story that comes to mind, just because it didn’t go anywhere. Keeping it short: I was asked to reconstruct the background music for a parody, and I offered some suggestions to make their lyrics (imo) a bit better, but they were partial to what they wrote. Haven’t heard back since.

As for success, I’ve finished a few personal projects lately. :woman_shrugging:

Yeah, my partner is on this site and he gets a lot of similar interactions. Or people wanting him to figure out extraordinarily intricate things by ear.

Guest fibocci

My last order was an artwork for a band who’ll be releasing a song featuring a pretty popular artist. The first couple of days the buyer was out for a while (national holiday) without telling me beforehand, but they managed to come back in time and everything went pretty smooth.

Archived