Fiverr Community Forum

Music Forum Contest - March Winners!

I’m excited to announce the winners of the first music & audio forum contest! Watch here:

1st Place: @loftprod Loftprod Fiverr

2nd Place: @officialdjsid Officialdjsid Fiverr

3rd Place: @remonbeeftink1 Remonbeeftink Fiverr

Huge round of applause to all those that submitted something for this contest! It was a challenge, and every one of you made something incredibly unique.

Due to all the awesome submissions, we decided to hand out prizes for 2nd and 3rd places too. Looks like everyone enjoyed this… so how about we keep it going?! Maybe @loftprod can provide us with the next sample? Stay tuned…

136 Likes

Oh my god! :scream:
I can´t even say a word!! This means a lot to me @fvrrmusic and all the people who have made this happen! It was an absolutely pleassure participating against such talented musicians/producers from all over the World.
Thank you so much, I am truly amazed!

P.s.: Consider that next sample done :hugs:

64 Likes

Best of luck man. God bless you!

18 Likes

You did an incredible job! I hope that more buyers begin to recognize your work on here.

23 Likes

Congratulations Guys it was so soothing :hugs: :yum:

15 Likes

Congratulations! best of luck.

17 Likes

Congratulations all of you three!

15 Likes

Great efforts @loftprod Congrats on such a great achievement. :+1: :+1: Good luck

14 Likes

Bravo :+1: :blush: .

14 Likes

Just amazing. Really apricate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

bravo :slight_smile: wish you good luck

13 Likes

Best of luck. Go ahead :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

That was a really enjoyable contest. Congrats to everyone in the top 3, with special congrats going to @loftprod. I like what you did with the music box and the ticking clock. Very original.

@marinapomorac, your entry was also very original. It’s not every day that we get to hear somebody play the theremin!

19 Likes

every one nice music

13 Likes

congrats!!! :smiley: :tada::tada::tada:

14 Likes

Felicitaciones, todo esfuerzo merece ser premiado.Exitos :partying_face:

11 Likes

Congratulations all…good luck :orange_heart:

10 Likes

Awesome…
Best of luck :heart_eyes:

8 Likes