Music of the world through the souls of our community ? ❤️ ? ? ?

charakawegodapo

Yesterday I was listening to this album as I wrote an article:

Lovely unique work. Before this I was playing Bruce Springsteen “Nebraska”, after I put on Paul Young “No Parlez”. this morning it was Judas Priest “Sad Wings of Destiny” in the car.

God is in the space between the notes. If not, it is not worth listening to.

🙂

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.b730dda5acd2bcb05e03b44318d8e85c.jpg

Yesterday I was listening to this album as I wrote an article:

Lovely unique work. Before this I was playing Bruce Springsteen “Nebraska”, after I put on Paul Young “No Parlez”. this morning it was Judas Priest “Sad Wings of Destiny” in the car.

God is in the space between the notes. If not, it is not worth listening to.

🙂

737117093_ScreenShot2021-01-01at9_30_16PM.thumb.png.343c1b66d5e5487bc9b6b4af9e30bcb4.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 9.30.16 PM1428×792 13.2 KB

I just finished listening to the “Wish You Were Here?” the album

And I just had a student and we used the “Pulse” stage placement as an example of where we would place our drum instruments in the mix panorama. I really hope he was suitably impressed that I named most of the people on-stage and could point to them in space without the video. If not, someone else need to be impressed for me.

BTW, which one of them is Pink?

🙂

And I just had a student and we used the “Pulse” stage placement as an example of where we would place our drum instruments in the mix panorama. I really hope he was suitably impressed that I named most of the people on-stage and could point to them in space without the video. If not, someone else need to be impressed for me.

🙂

And cheers 🍻 I like “Wish you were here” by them too. 😁

I think Syd Barrett one of the musicians in the band came up with the name. The name is derived from the given names of two blues musicians whose Piedmont blues records Barrett had in his collection, Pink Anderson and Floyd Council. 🎼

And cheers 🍻 I like “Wish you were here” by them too. 😁

Ya didn’t need to tell me but thanks.

🙂

🙂

I explained the name of the band because I thought you asked which one of them is Pink. Apologies if I didn’t need to tell that. 😅

I explained the name of the band because I thought you asked which one of them is Pink. Apologies if I didn’t need to tell that. 😅

It is the line in the song “Welcome To The Machine” where the record exec, says “By the way, which one of you is Pink?” as a way of showing that the exec really doesn’t understand the band at all.

It is, or was, a famous line that was quoted as a rhetorical question, much like, Ayn Rand’s “Who Is John Galt?”.

🙂

It is the line in the song “Welcome To The Machine” where the record exec, says “By the way, which one of you is Pink?” as a way of showing that the exec really doesn’t understand the band at all.

It is, or was, a famous line that was quoted as a rhetorical question, much like, Ayn Rand’s “Who Is John Galt?”.

🙂. My bad

Archived