Music

Sellers where do you get your music to use in your videos?

I’m probably looking in the wrong places…

It is best to buy a collection of background music or music bed for your videos. I offer background music for my voiceover gig for buyers.

Thank you! Yeah I didn’t know how that worked haha

I just use free music files I find on the web for video projects (non-fiver). I imagine you’ve searched for public domain music already - there’s a lot of old jazz in particular that’s great for vids.

@metalriot yes I have looked around but didn’t find much :confused:

It is best to buy a collection of background music or music bed for your videos. I offer background music for my voiceover gig for buyers.

I just use free music files I find on the web for video projects (non-fiver). I imagine you’ve searched for public domain music already - there’s a lot of old jazz in particular that’s great for vids.