🎡 🎼 🎸 Check Out Your Band Name 🎢🎀🎧🎷

velocigraphtor

poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Blue biscuits
    • Troubled Realm

So just Imagine You are one of those Rockstars going on tours and setting the stage on fire on live performances! But what would your Band be called?

• If you have a KPop band, find your Band Name here:

6fa578b02a45aebf81c138ba5fda1a07b30185c0.png

• This one will tell you your Heavy Metal Band Name:

image.png.e08938949ea02698efe7bc2fb341c86d.png

• If you have an Eighties Band, check out your Band Name here:

image.thumb.jpg.8bf418a7b8b326131fd395d8efbe66d6.jpg

Introducing my Band: McFly & The Bogus Chill Pills πŸ˜‚

image.png.869131713a95682ff6f2f97985b80656.png

I bet all of you will be a Youtube sensations! Can’t wait to hear your music! πŸ˜›

@velocigraphtor LOL. Unfortunately I donΒ΄t play any musical instrument (I only learned piano a little when I was a kid but didnΒ΄t continue coz I was too dull. I suck at math too by the way) and you wouldnΒ΄t want to hear me singing, I could break your glass windows. πŸ˜‚

@velocigraphtor LOL. Unfortunately I donΒ΄t play any musical instrument (I only learned piano a little when I was a kid but didnΒ΄t continue coz I was too dull. I suck at math too by the way) and you wouldnΒ΄t want to hear me singing, I could break your glass windows. πŸ˜‚

@fitrigwrites4u You should try and eat my cooked chicken. It’ll be alive and dance on your plate.

My KPop band would be The Maroon Fry ( Sounds so familiar!! πŸ˜₯ )

My heavy metal band’s named The Guilty Rage. Does that make any sense at all? πŸ˜›

LOL. Even cooked chicken will be alive once it hears me singing. I guess I am talented after all. πŸ˜‚

Oh my, I love these games - where do you get these crazy fun ideas?!

KPop: Caput Mortuum Chicken’s Feet πŸ”

I actually use the color caput mortuum a lot lately in my work, it’s like a dark purplish brownish, but has some weird effect on my eyes πŸ˜ƒ and in case that wasn’t weird, chicken feet are actually a normal thing to eat out here πŸ˜‰ (@fitrigwrites4u speaking of cooked chicken)

Heavy Metal: Bleeding Tendencies πŸ˜’

Eighties Band: Rambo & The Mondo Skeezers 😡

My favorite: Caput Mortuum Chicken’s Feet

I actually use the color caput mortuum a lot lately in my work, it’s like a dark purplish brownish, but has some weird effect on my eyes πŸ˜ƒ and in case that wasn’t weird, chicken feet are actually a normal thing to eat out here πŸ˜‰ (@fitrigwrites4u speaking of cooked chicken)

where do you get these crazy fun ideas?!

I know, right? 😁

Caput Mortuum Chicken’s Feet πŸ”

Probably no one could beat that again this time. πŸ˜‚

I know, right? 😁

Caput Mortuum Chicken’s Feet πŸ”

Because no one can beat poodie power 🐩

@woofy31 Told you you’ll love it! πŸ˜ƒ

How do you manage to get these crazy names every single time?! πŸ˜ƒ :stuck_out_tongue:

@velocigraphtor Wear something color of what name you will like and then eat something of what name you will like. And then you will have a brand new cool name. LOL.

@fitrigwrites4u Mindblowing idea. And suddenly, BAM! I own the Burgandy Bugger (In case you’re wondering I ate from a small streetside store with a typo, it was a burger actually). @woofy31 Beat that! πŸ˜ƒ

@fitrigwrites4u Mindblowing idea. And suddenly, BAM! I own the Burgandy Bugger (In case you’re wondering I ate from a small streetside store with a typo, it was a burger actually). @woofy31 Beat that! πŸ˜ƒ

While I don’t think it can beat my Caput Mortuum Chicken’s Feet, I can safely say that it equalizes it πŸ˜ƒ

Archived