Fiverr Community Forum

🎵 🎼 🎸 Check Out Your Band Name 🎶🎤🎧🎷

So just Imagine You are one of those Rockstars going on tours and setting the stage on fire on live performances! But what would your Band be called?

• If you have a KPop band, find your Band Name here:

• This one will tell you your Heavy Metal Band Name:

• If you have an Eighties Band, check out your Band Name here:

Introducing my Band: McFly & The Bogus Chill Pills :joy:

4 Likes

Insane Angels. :joy: (wearing blue and last food I had was goulash).

I wonder what @Woofy31 will come up with this time. :grin:

3 Likes

Tell me which one should I keep.

• Blue biscuits
  • Troubled Realm

0 voters

5 Likes

Dead Meat Preppies - Eighties band.
Bloody Gods - Heavy Metal
White Tomato & Onions - KPop

EDIT: I’ve used my real name, not my alias

4 Likes

White tomatoes and onions seems legit. :joy:

2 Likes

Too good to be true.

2 Likes

I bet all of you will be a Youtube sensations! Can’t wait to hear your music! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@velocigraphtor LOL. Unfortunately I don´t play any musical instrument (I only learned piano a little when I was a kid but didn´t continue coz I was too dull. I suck at math too by the way) and you wouldn´t want to hear me singing, I could break your glass windows. :joy:

1 Like

@fitrigwrites4u You should try and eat my cooked chicken. It’ll be alive and dance on your plate.

My KPop band would be The Maroon Fry ( Sounds so familiar!! :disappointed_relieved: )
My heavy metal band’s named The Guilty Rage. Does that make any sense at all? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LOL. Even cooked chicken will be alive once it hears me singing. I guess I am talented after all. :joy:

1 Like

Oh my, I love these games - where do you get these crazy fun ideas?!

KPop: Caput Mortuum Chicken’s Feet :chicken:

I actually use the color caput mortuum a lot lately in my work, it’s like a dark purplish brownish, but has some weird effect on my eyes :smiley: and in case that wasn’t weird, chicken feet are actually a normal thing to eat out here :wink: (@fitrigwrites4u speaking of cooked chicken)

Heavy Metal: Bleeding Tendencies :unamused:

Eighties Band: Rambo & The Mondo Skeezers :dizzy_face:

My favorite: Caput Mortuum Chicken’s Feet

5 Likes

I know, right? :grin:

Probably no one could beat that again this time. :joy:

2 Likes

Because no one can beat poodie power :poodle: or was that poodie powder? or poop power? :smile:

2 Likes

@Woofy31 Told you you’ll love it! :smiley:

How do you manage to get these crazy names every single time?! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

All of them :joy:

@velocigraphtor It´s a secret he will never tell. :grin:

3 Likes

Gosh that ruins my day! :cry: I want a cool name too. Oh Lord, when will this ever stop??? :cry:

2 Likes

@velocigraphtor Wear something color of what name you will like and then eat something of what name you will like. And then you will have a brand new cool name. LOL.

1 Like

@fitrigwrites4u Mindblowing idea. And suddenly, BAM! I own the Burgandy Bugger (In case you’re wondering I ate from a small streetside store with a typo, it was a burger actually). @Woofy31 Beat that! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, that´s a cool name! LOL.

2 Likes

Burgandy Bugger ? :joy:

While I don’t think it can beat my Caput Mortuum Chicken’s Feet, I can safely say that it equalizes it :smiley:

2 Likes