♬MUSICIAN♬ What types of gigs do you like?

divavoice

Hey Hey! I’m a professional musician and music educator, and I’m always searching for new ideas and topics to tackle both in the real world as well as here on Fiverr.

Curious: if you could have any gig created just for you as a musician/performance artist/etc, what would it be?

Appreciate all the brain storming and ideas. Many thanks, and Happy Music Making!

Cheers,

Taunia

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links are not allowed. Even in images.

To give you an idea here’s a gig I purchased from a musician 3 months ago:

http://www.fiverr.com/tensecondsongs/compose-a-ten-second-song-in-any-style-using-only-your-lyrics

It was amazing. For the price of a greeting card, I had a custom-made 10 second song for my niece. I just wrote the lyrics and he created it in my chosen style. She absolutely loved it! That gig has been paused for a long time now…

Composing (and arranging) is one of the very few things I refuse to do here on Fiverr. I have a lot of issues with that, because I feel like it’s worth WAY more than any fee on Fiverr, and then of course comes complications with copyright and licensing issues. I haven’t checked out a lot of the gigs, but usually you get what you pay for…and if you get more than you paid for, you should feel bad that such a talented person isn’t making a better wage. My two cents (or five bucks) on that. 🙂

• 5 years later...

Archived