Fiverr Community Forum

Must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!

I have completed my first order with all day and night hard working, the finishing of the website customization was nice but the buyer gave me 4 stars. Now Fiverr says “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!” I am so much disappoint of it because i have only one option to get order from buyer request. I am really upset of it. I don know how to go upstairs from the struggle…

3 Likes

The reason ratings determine how many offers you get is because otherwise amateur sellers would flood BR and harass buyers. It’s a type of quality control because a lot of sellers here have very, very poor judgment.

Don’t rely on BRs to get sales, anyway. If that’s the only way you can get sales, your problem is that your gig is fundamentally flawed.

4 Likes

Dont you think its let down a new sellers career?

1 Like

I agree with you, I think if you mess up one order of get one bad review, it’s a slippery slope.

1 Like

No. It helps all of us sellers if buyers aren’t harassed and it is not Fiverr’s responsibility to give you sales. If you want it to be more likely that you will get sales, learn how sales actually work and focus on creating gigs people actually need and want instead of expecting Fiverr to compromise the integrity of their platform to give you work (which wouldn’t happen anyway).

2 Likes

yes i will agree with you…upgrade your gigs with catching logos and update your skills in your day to life…

Any effect of my fiverr acc if i change or edite my gig?

no you can edit your gig at any time and you can update it

1 Like

Can i Change my profile pic?

yes you can.go to the profile option and click at the image there you can change it.

But someone says that it would be effected if i change my profile pic or edit gig…

i don’t think so.there is no problem for changing the profile pic.don’t change your picture every week.if you do cancellation when you got the work or order cancellation it will affect your profile…

1 Like