Mutual cancellation because service not offered in Gig and other issues with ratings

I know this probably has been asked and talked about many times, but I still can’t wrap my head around it.
So I was just wondering how this affects my ratings?

Here my problem. I offer translations on Fiverr. From English to German only - and NOT vice versa.
This is outlined on my Gig page, and the title of my Gig clearly stated “[…] from English to German”.

However, there’s a multitude of buyers purchasing my Gig requesting translations from German to English. So I always have to use the mutual cancellation option, select blabla not offered as part of this Gig (or whatever the exact wording is). Buyers usually accept this request, but now I have a 95% completion rate.

The quick help for completion rate states “Orders completed without cancellations in the last 60 days. Order completion impacts your business.”. Does this include mutual cancellations due to the buyer ordering a service that I don’t even offer?

Other topics state that according to support this does not affect my ratings, so how come I’m pretty much down to 90-95% when I delivery each and every order on time.

Why would this have an impact on my completion rate???

Same applies to the “Delivered on Time” rating.

Here’s an example: Seller delivers order on time. Buyer does not mark order as complete. Order is marked as complete automatically after three days. Countdown of order runs out in the meantime. Buyer now requests a revision. Since the countdown is already out, the order is now being delivered “late”.

Even i dont have the reason of why, i requested to fiverr numerous please dont reduce my completion rate its not my fault.

But no result

What a joke… Same applies to the “Delivered on Time” rating.

Here’s an example: Seller delivers order on time. Buyer does not mark order as complete. Order is marked as complete automatically after three days. Countdown of order runs out in the meantime. Buyer now requests a revision. Since the countdown is already out, the order is now being delivered “late”.

How does that make sense???

Very sad this happens most of the times

This “feature” makes no sense at all. I was even - as a gig buyer for my site ***************** - asked by the seller to mark the gig Complete, though we agreed on a mutal cancellation. This because he said that a mutal cancellation hurt his ranking here on Fiverr.
Needing to “game” that function (or bug?) is a lose-lose for everyone!

Older Thread - Closed to New Comments.