Mutually Cancellation

artsam

Hello…

Is there any way to cancel a completed order…
one of my order has automatically completed after 3 days…
After that buyer has left a negative feedback…
So I need to cancel the order mutually.
But,
There is not the “mutual cancel” option now…

What can I do for this…?
Thank you

Cancelling the order mutually won’t remove the negative feedback. You can try and ask the buyer to change the feedback

:no_entry_sign: Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. :warning: Feedbacks are here to stay! :bulb: However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also, you should use this feature as minimally as possible. :information_source: Please Note: This feature is only available within 3 DAYS of posting of feedback. Let's get to the steps: STEP 1: >Click on "RESOLVE NOW" …

No, you don’t need to cancel the order.This is bad behaviour by sellers.
And you have enough reviews to weather a bad one. If the review wasn’t justified try to contact the seller and ask them what you can do to fix whatever problem he had. Only do this once so it’s not spam. Reply to the review giving your side. Be professional. Other buyers will read it.
I couldn’t find a bad review except the latest strange review with 5 stars but ‘unacceptable experience’? I mean on that one, it’s got 5 stars so everyone’s going to assume ‘unacceptable’ is a typo.

No, you don’t need to cancel the order.This is bad behaviour by sellers.

And you have enough reviews to weather a bad one. If the review wasn’t justified try to contact the seller and ask them what you can do to fix whatever problem he had. Only do this once so it’s not spam. Reply to the review giving your side. Be professional. Other buyers will read it.

I couldn’t find a bad review except the latest strange review with 5 stars but ‘unacceptable experience’? I mean on that one, it’s got 5 stars so everyone’s going to assume ‘unacceptable’ is a typo.

Actually it was 1 star review…I asked from buyer to change it to 5 stars…

So I got help from CS and canceled the order.That’s why he changed it to 5 stars…

But he didn’t change the comment.That’s the reason…

Anyway thank you so much for your reply…

Cancelling the order mutually won’t remove the negative feedback. You can try and ask the buyer to change the feedback

:no_entry_sign: Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. :warning: Feedbacks are here to stay! :bulb: However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also, you should use this feature as minimally as possible. :information_source: Please Note: This feature is only available within 3 DAYS of posting of feedback. Let's get to the steps: STEP 1: >Click on "RESOLVE NOW" …

Hi…thanks for the reply…

Buyer changed the review and CS has cancelled the order…

Mutual Cancel Option available on while order start until order completes. After order delivered seller doesn’t have option to cancel order. I think you contact Fiverr contact support for more.

I contacted the CS and did it…

Thanks

Archived