Fiverr Forum

My 1 Year Successful JOURNEY Story at Fiverr

Hello there i’m Talhamemon1, i have completed my 1 year journey with fiverr today. :blush:
I have listen about fiverr from friends and cousin so i decided to take start from Graphic Designing at fiverr and the journey begins from here, i get my first order almost after 20 days. i was much excited to communicate with international clients and work as professionally to meet their expectations. https://www.fiverr.com/talhamemon1/be-your-logo-designer-or-graphic-designer

With the time i started to learn about the more things like Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing+Management to get the more clients to work with them in long term and this makes me proper guideline where should i go. https://www.fiverr.com/talhamemon1/be-your-social-media-manager-and-personal-assistance

Now i have completed 90 orders in this whole year with 50 reviews, because some buyers feels they are much busy or others think that the reviews are not much important actually they don’t care about it.

My order complete as World Domination 8% Such as:

:us: United State - 68 Sales
:canada: Canada - 02 Sales
:uk: United Kingdom - 11 Sales
:de: Germany - 03 Sales
:tr: Turkey - 02 Sales
:australia: Australia - 02 Sales
:netherlands: Netherlands - 02 Sales

You know this journey looks easy but sometimes the sellers get frustrated because of not getting orders it happens, keep yourself online & be motivated and make changes in your gig, that the gig must look unique from others to get the chance at starting top most searches.

it takes times to bid at daily basis and give time to fiverr, no doubt I have done work hard day/night. ‘HARD WORK PAYS OFF’
Well Thank you so much for all those who support me in this journey like my family, friends, fiverr forum these are all those who motivates me in this successful journey.

12 Likes

yes, it is. :heart: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you dear :slight_smile:

1 Like

@talhamemon1
Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are wellcome dear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alhamdulillah. Congratulations brother.

3 Likes

Thank you for prayers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for a successful journey from Fiverr and shearing this post for a new seller. Upcoming new seller will be very motivated read this post and impress for hard work. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wrote this journey because of 1 year success journey and to motivate other sellers that they never give up :slight_smile:

1 Like

@talhamemon1 thank you so much

2 Likes

Its amazing, it depends at one section + Your quality and the niche.
MY niche is video editing, I’m here for 6 month, completed 96 orders and from that recieved 85 Reviews 99 of that reviews are 5*
About working day/night its true, i spent so much time by not sleeping at nights just doing what i love (video editing) And it gained me experience, what i would never learn on my own, new skills, thousands of tutorials watched for editing. And this year i opened my own company as videographer and i am overbook in real life with orders about weddings music videos and much more.
Fiverr is a learn and earn. I love beeing here.

2 Likes

your story is inspirational my dear :+1: it really depends on your niche and quality of work + time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and Congrats about Your 1 Year Successful Work,
Best Wishes For Your Future

1 Like

WOW
You worked hard to get this!

1 Like

Thank you much for wishes and love @raj_proservice :slight_smile:

@amna_designs1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: I am new on fivver and this is my back up plan because I’m barely making enough money to buy food. Grateful for my partner who is doing his best to find ways. It takes time yeah but when you don’t have time it seems like nothing is going to get better. Your story was inspiring though. Sometimes take lots of time

1 Like

@diamondzieman Thank you for your remarks :slight_smile: