Fiverr Community Forum

My 100th order on Fiverr

This week I completed my 100th order here on Fiverr! :smiley:
I remember when I started to work here I was skeptical. I wasn’t sure I would ever have any success. But instead, after just a few months, things are starting to look up.

I enjoy working as a freelancer. And, most importantly, I am grateful for the opportunity offered by this platform. It takes a lot of effort and hard work to create a freelance business, but it’s undeniable that Fiverr offers great visibility that would otherwise be hard to reach.

I am honestly thankful for that.

Best of luck to everyone who is working hard to develop a freelance career.

And Happy New Year 2021!

10 Likes

Hi Giulia,

Another great milestone in your fiverr career and wish you all the best. Hope 2021 will be a good year for you.
I saw in your profile, You have taken couple of skill tests. Since I am new to fiverr can you let me know how positively it impact on your orders?
Was there any significant rise of impressions after you completed skill tests?

Thanking you
Powergraphy

2 Likes

Congratulations & Best Of Luck!
Please share some tips and experience which you faced in getting orders etc. Thanks.

2 Likes

well done and may you prosper.

1 Like

Congratulations & Best Of Luck!

1 Like

I hope one day I also can write same thing … and btw congratulation .

2 Likes

congrats :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How did you make your first sale? Tips would be appreciated. I just joined and only got 33 impressions, 0 clicks, and 0 buys. I don’t know what I’m doing to be honest.

1 Like

Congratulation! Brother please suggest me, I’m a new seller. How can I get order?

2 Likes

You must use a attractive image and title on fiverr gig it is a very important for a new seller.So be carefull for it. and you can share your gig social media

1 Like

congratulation :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Powergraphy,

Thank you for your comment and for your good wishes!
I am not sure if taking a skill test has an impact on impressions (in my case I didn’t notice any particular change).
But I think it could have an impact on conversion rate. Probably in most cases it won’t make any difference, but it could carry some weight if a potential buyer visits my profile but is skeptical about my abilities (i.e. my knowledge of the Italian language, let’s say).
If I put myself in the buyer’s shoes, I think I would be positively impressed by it.

Best wishes to you too!

1 Like

Congratulations! You are a legend for new commer . Thanks for your post.

2 Likes

Hi Veena13,

My first sale came through a buyer who placed an order on my Subtitles Gig. I was very lucky because it turned out to be an outstanding experience: the buyer was nice and the project was truly interesting. I got a 5 star review and I received some new orders the following days.

I understand that the process may not be as easy for everyone. For instance, I am still struggling to get new orders on a different Gig. I offer both bilingual subtitles as well as translations. I had a relatively easy path with the first Gig, but with my translation business I am still facing difficulties.

So I decided to use the Buyer Request option to launch this second Gig. And things are starting to improve.

As you can see, there is no one best method to start. It depends on many factors. Unfortunately I don’t have some special tips to offer.
Most good tips have already been offered in previous forum discussions, see for instance Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

I would suggest to spend some time reading those discussions and see what you can apply to your own activity.

Best of luck and Happy New 2021

2 Likes

congratulation and best of luck for next :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations. keep it up.

1 Like

congratulations and best of luck

1 Like

Thanks brother for your good suggestion.

wow. Really it is very Inspiring for bargainers like me . Thank you so much for sharing.

Congratulations your work

1 Like