My 3 Biggest Tips For Every Seller on Fiverr

mjtedits

Here’s my 3 biggest tips for every single seller here on fiverr. Enjoy!

1.) Like what you do!
- An old saying goes something like this: “Don’t do what you like, but like what you do.” I’m not saying don’t choose a path that you’ll enjoy, but rather, when you’re in that time when you’re “bored” or starting to get tired of what you’re doing, look at the positives, and do your utmost to fuel your passion with your mindset.

2.) Don’t give up!
- This is especially for you sellers like myself who just can’t seem to get a single sale. I know how easy it is to feel like giving up, but do what I’m about to tell you; trust me, it’ll help a lot. With whatever you do in life, set goals! Goals give you a powerful incentive to continue pushing forward in whatever you’re doing (in this case, with your gigs.)

3.) Think. Research. Experiment.
- I cannot stress enough how important it is to simply think! Think as in let ideas poor into your head whenever you have the chance. And grow on those ideas, perhaps write them down! Then, take those ideas and do your legwork. Research, research, research! Find out facts, look at other related gigs/sellers, and accumulate them to get into this next step. Experiment! The more you experiment the more you’ll find out if your ideas and research really can improve your selling. Now, don’t be experimenting with illegal/things against the rules. This will get you nowhere expect to the next ban or perhaps even to a court! But take those ideas and your hard-earned research and form plans out of that to implement them into your own selling journey.

Anyways! I hope you got something out of this.
I’m no pro or phycologist or anything, but hopefully I helped some of you looking for some help when your in a “pitfall”. Thanks for reading these 3 tips and what I had to say. Have a great Fiverr journey!

1.) Like what you do!

- An old saying goes something like this: “Don’t do what you like, but like what you do.” I’m not saying don’t choose a path that you’ll enjoy, but rather, when you’re in that time when you’re “bored” or starting to get tired of what you’re doing, look at the positives, and do your utmost to fuel your passion with your mindset.

2.) Don’t give up!

- This is especially for you sellers like myself who just can’t seem to get a single sale. I know how easy it is to feel like giving up, but do what I’m about to tell you; trust me, it’ll help a lot. With whatever you do in life, set goals! Goals give you a powerful incentive to continue pushing forward in whatever you’re doing (in this case, with your gigs.)

- I cannot stress enough how important it is to simply think! Think as in let ideas poor into your head whenever you have the chance. And grow on those ideas, perhaps write them down! Then, take those ideas and do your legwork. Research, research, research! Find out facts, look at other related gigs/sellers, and accumulate them to get into this next step. Experiment! The more you experiment the more you’ll find out if your ideas and research really can improve your selling. Now, don’t be experimenting with illegal/things against the rules. This will get you nowhere expect to the next ban or perhaps even to a court! But take those ideas and your hard-earned research and form plans out of that to implement them into your own selling journey.

I’m no pro or phycologist or anything, but hopefully I helped some of you looking for some help when your in a “pitfall”. Thanks for reading these 3 tips and what I had to say. Have a great Fiverr journey!

I cannot stress enough how important it is to simply think!

Sadly though, there are plenty of people who refuse to think on their own and try to get someone to spoon feed the information, looking for an easier route.

I hope you don’t get posts like:

“OK thank you for your advice but so what do I do to get order.” 😓

1.) Like what you do!

2.) Don’t give up!

I mean, you’ll get some flack for posting tips while having no sales or reviews, BUT I liked your article the most from the bunch of similar ones we get.

Like what you do!

Especially this part. Your job doesn’t have to make you miserable. There is a certain social and cultural conditioning that work makes you suffer and then you should complain about it in a bar on Friday evening but it’s just not true. It’s possible to get joy and fulfillment from what you do and fiverr is a good place to try and do that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your posting this reminder. Most people want the easy road to the top. Often, our dreams, hope and passion fall to the wayside. My favorite saying is similar: If you love what you do, then you will never work a day in your life. When you truly sit back fo see the world around you, you notice everyone raising to their next destination. Have you ever been around a person who despised his job, workplace and coworkers? His attitude becomes a poison apple and creates a toxic and hostile workplace. Always put your best into everything you do because you truly have no idea who may be watching you. Thanks again for sharing.

Archived