My 5 years GOOD & BAD experience

ahmedghumro

Hello All,
I am working on fiverr form 5 years and i want share with you my experience.

I use buyer request on daily basis but 90% are fake form sellers.

I am using social media from day start but i only receive one order.

I am 5 stars only 2 negative reviews not cancellation and i am online 24 hours but my impressions going down and down and no orders right.

So those people who says share gigs and use buyer request and also told you make first sale.
its not important and working for your.

Every thing in hands of fiverr and your.

If you create unique profile and gig and fiverr team check and approve to recommended then you can get 100 of orders in one day.

So just research and make some unique gigs and do not copy from any where .

Hello All,

I am working on fiverr form 5 years and i want share with you my experience.

I use buyer request on daily basis but 90% are fake form sellers.

I am 5 stars only 2 negative reviews not cancellation and i am online 24 hours but my impressions going down and down and no orders right.

So those people who says share gigs and use buyer request and also told you make first sale.

its not important and working for your.

Every thing in hands of fiverr and your.

If you create unique profile and gig and fiverr team check and approve to recommended then you can get 100 of orders in one day.

90% are fake form sellers.

I only see one or two every week or so . . . I think Fiverr has improved their screening process. :thinking:

its not important.

Have you read this?

Please can we stop the repeated (often copied and pasted) advice of: send 10 buyer requests every day share your gig on social media etc. etc. Sorry - I’m afraid it’s not useful to new sellers who often can’t see any buyer requests, so they can’t respond to them anyway. Using social media properly needs to be done to targeted followers etc. It’s no wonder that social media networks seem to be cracking down on Fiverr links and classing them as spam. If you’re going to use social media, pleas…

I do not believe this is always true. In fact,🤨 I believe it is rarely true.

Archived