Fiverr Community Forum

My account become temporarily suspended by customer support

Hello, my account become temporarily suspended by customer support. How can I get it. Anyone please help.

2 Likes

Well, I’m sorry for what happened. You must have received an email describing why it happened and what to do next. Let us know if it doesn’t make sense or if you need anything else.

Hope for the best. Always.

Fiverr should have sent you an email with all the details regarding your account restriction.

For 90 days, your account will be held on trial while the Fiverr team decided whether your account should be temporarily restricted or permanently restricted. During these 90 days, your account will be restricted and non-visible to the public.

After those 90 days, if the Fiverr team chooses to restrict your account temporarily, your account will be restricted for another 90 days. If they choose to permanently restrict your account, it will never be available to you again. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

I don’t get anything as 90 days time required. Can you please give me the referral link.

What referral link? Fiverr already sent you an email why your account was suspended. Please check your email to see it

Fiverr has some policies. So, we should follow those in order to do selling on fiverr for long time…