My account become temporarily suspended by customer support

mmgolamrabbi

Fiverr should have sent you an email with all the details regarding your account restriction.

For 90 days, your account will be held on trial while the Fiverr team decided whether your account should be temporarily restricted or permanently restricted. During these 90 days, your account will be restricted and non-visible to the public.

After those 90 days, if the Fiverr team chooses to restrict your account temporarily, your account will be restricted for another 90 days. If they choose to permanently restrict your account, it will never be available to you again. I hope this helps!

Fiverr should have sent you an email with all the details regarding your account restriction.

For 90 days, your account will be held on trial while the Fiverr team decided whether your account should be temporarily restricted or permanently restricted. During these 90 days, your account will be restricted and non-visible to the public.

After those 90 days, if the Fiverr team chooses to restrict your account temporarily, your account will be restricted for another 90 days. If they choose to permanently restrict your account, it will never be available to you again. I hope this helps!

I don’t get anything as 90 days time required. Can you please give me the referral link.

Archived