My account disable

alvigraphic476

how can Enable my fiverr account

Do you remember this post of yours from yesterday?

You designed the NBA and NFL logo? I think not. That’s what’s wrong.

Apparently, you were in violation of the ToS by posting NBA, NFL, Adidas trefoil logo, etc in your profile/gig info. Obviously, you were not the one who designed those logos. So, you had no right to include them in your profile/gig info.

This ⬇️ is taken from the ToS:

Gigs may be removed by Fiverr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here

Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.

@alvigraphic476 Since you went against Fiverr’s rules, unfortunately, there is probably not a lot you can do to get your Fiverr account back. Also remember, it is not allowed to create another account without first taking Fiverr’s permission. If you don’t take their permission, they will ban you again.

You received a lot of suggestions/advice from forum members yesterday. I am not sure why you didn’t listen to them. :man_shrugging:

Archived