My account flaged i am confuse please somebody motivate me

razaali208

hello, i saw a message in fiverr, your account is flaged
i had a trouble with an order buyer wasn’t satisfied by my work and we was discusing for money return after that i contact led fiverr support to cancel order, the order is canceled now but my account is flaged,
i don’t know what mean by flaged can somebody explain me what it will affect to my account? and how to get out of that flaged?
thanks in advance

In fiverr flag means warning. You only get 3 warnings on fiverr and on the 3rd warning your account will be disabled. It was your first warning and yes warnings are bad for your profile.
But instead of worrying and stressing yourself you should avoid getting involved in the projects that may lead you a warning.

hello, i saw a message in fiverr, your account is flaged

i had a trouble with an order buyer wasn’t satisfied by my work and we was discusing for money return after that i contact led fiverr support to cancel order, the order is canceled now but my account is flaged,

i don’t know what mean by flaged can somebody explain me what it will affect to my account? and how to get out of that flaged?

thanks in advance

can somebody explain me what it will affect to my account?

Check this out: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

I don’t think that anyone here is your coach, so asking random people to motivate you is a bit weird.

If you have received a warning, you should have also received an email explaining why.

thank u for your replay @catwriter i am sorry for that, i had to write somebody help me instead of motivate

In fiverr flag means warning. You only get 3 warnings on fiverr and on the 3rd warning your account will be disabled. It was your first warning and yes warnings are bad for your profile.

But instead of worrying and stressing yourself you should avoid getting involved in the projects that may lead you a warning.

@iparshantrajput Thank u dear sir

“Flagged” means “reported” or “warned”. Have you done something wrong with Fiverr terms?

Your warning will go away after 60 days, but make sure not to brake Fiverr terms. After three warnings, your account will be disabled.

For motivation: Motivational Tips For New Sellers in Hard Times

Your warning will go away after 60 days

Warning stay with the account indefinitely. They only stop affecting your account after 60 days.

Archived