My account got disable

nishant0811

Hello There,
On friday i received my first warning, for selling forex signals. Ok, i accept that…Then on monday…i receive second warning for doing academic work…because i solved hackkerank questions of a interview round…ok, that also partially accepted…But then yesterday it was too much…my buyer wanted to check my knowledge and then work with me on a weekly contract…so their is no such feature on fiverr, for calling or something else…so i had to share my email add…plus fiverr also allows sharing or email if it is work related, and here goes my thir warning and my account is disabled…What should i do???..will my account be restored?
I have already went to customer support but no response till now…
KIndly share your views

update : The first round of the technical interview was taken over chat…for second round it was not possible at all…before you guys tell anything let me ask you this question…how are we supposed to solve a data structures and algorithms questions just on chat…it wont be justified right?

I don’t think CS can help you recover your account 😦
Because it’s your mistake in the first place.
Work related is something like setting website ( so need email for login)
While yours is to make better communication with client to discuss a work project (NOT ALLOWED)

FIVERR TOS:

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted .

I don’t think CS can help you recover your account 😦

Because it’s your mistake in the first place.

Work related is something like setting website ( so need email for login)

While yours is to make better communication with client to discuss a work project (NOT ALLOWED)

FIVERR TOS:

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted .

Boss tell me one thing then…That is a startup company and i am second year college student…if i a get an internship there…it would be great for me…well thats a different case…if the buyer wants to check my knowledge…and if you have given any interviews then you know…it is not at all possible on chat…so first of all fiverr not providing any services as calls…then how the hell are we supposed to coop with each other

Hello There,

On friday i received my first warning, for selling forex signals. Ok, i accept that…Then on monday…i receive second warning for doing academic work…because i solved hackkerank questions of a interview round…ok, that also partially accepted…But then yesterday it was too much…my buyer wanted to check my knowledge and then work with me on a weekly contract…so their is no such feature on fiverr, for calling or something else…so i had to share my email add…plus fiverr also allows sharing or email if it is work related, and here goes my thir warning and my account is disabled…What should i do???..will my account be restored?

I have already went to customer support but no response till now…

KIndly share your views

update : The first round of the technical interview was taken over chat…for second round it was not possible at all…before you guys tell anything let me ask you this question…how are we supposed to solve a data structures and algorithms questions just on chat…it wont be justified right?

so i had to share my email add…plus fiverr also allows sharing or email if it is work related,

It was not work related in your case because you don’t have an active order in place.

My clients share their emails with me almost on 50% of orders but they do that because I need to add it on their business cards. And it’s a part of my gig requirements. In your case you just decided to take conversation off fiverr without even having an open order.

I’m sorry to say but all three warnings were justified.

so i had to share my email add…plus fiverr also allows sharing or email if it is work related,

It was not work related in your case because you don’t have an active order in place.

My clients share their emails with me almost on 50% of orders but they do that because I need to add it on their business cards. And it’s a part of my gig requirements. In your case you just decided to take conversation off fiverr without even having an open order.

I’m sorry to say but all three warnings were justified.

In your case you just decided to take conversation off fiverr without even having an open order

Because it is not possible on fiverr…and you can check the startup is legit…if you ask i can provide the company name also…you can google it.

How do you expect to conduct a technical knowledge test on chat… @mariashtelle1 @ridwansugi

In your case you just decided to take conversation off fiverr without even having an open order

Because it is not possible on fiverr…and you can check the startup is legit…if you ask i can provide the company name also…you can google it.

How do you expect to conduct a technical knowledge test on chat… @mariashtelle1 @ridwansugi

Fiverr originally is for seller selling their services by showing buyer our portfolios.

You can’t do CALL and Video call Interview with Fiverr Platform.

That why fiverr provide us with “Skill Test” and “Learn Lesson” where the result and badge will show-up at your profiles.

and other way to convince buyer to order from us is by showing buyer our previous project.

Fiverr originally is for seller selling their services by showing buyer our portfolios.

You can’t do CALL and Video call Interview with Fiverr Platform.

That why fiverr provide us with “Skill Test” and “Learn Lesson” where the result and badge will show-up at your profiles.

and other way to convince buyer to order from us is by showing buyer our previous project.

I dont mean to be rude at all.

Seeing you gigs i dont feel you are a programmer and you dont know anything about coding

Do know anything about coding interviews or coding rounds that take place???

@ridwansugi

contact outside of Fiverr was necessary

Finally Someone who understands my problem…thanks for understanding @aarontgladiator

Finally Someone who understands my problem…

Well good for you that he “understands” you but I saw him giving potentially harmful advises here on the forum and that’s how people get into trouble and loosing accounts. But Yay that someone “understands” you.

I dont mean to be rude at all.

Seeing you gigs i dont feel you are a programmer and you dont know anything about coding

Do know anything about coding interviews or coding rounds that take place???

@ridwansugi

@nishant0811

No worries…, you are not rude.

Good questions though…,

As i a newbie at coding…, and looking for a programmer at fiverr…, i think will ask seller to provide live portfolio

or any apps that seller build. and see all the reviews other buyer said about this seller.

Just like that.

and i suggest to try create another post on this forum and see how fellow programer said about this matter 🙂

Well good for you that he “understands” you but I saw him giving potentially harmful advises here on the forum and that’s how people get into trouble and loosing accounts. But Yay that someone “understands” you.

Are you coder???

@nishant0811

No worries…, you are not rude.

Good questions though…,

As i a newbie at coding…, and looking for a programmer at fiverr…, i think will ask seller to provide live portfolio

or any apps that seller build. and see all the reviews other buyer said about this seller.

Just like that.

and i suggest to try create another post on this forum and see how fellow programer said about this matter 🙂

As i told you, i am college student i dont have any current portfolio or apps that i can show off with…and i am still learning stuff…but i learning things very fast in this field…and i was able to convince them that i am worth giving a shot…so they thought to ask me questions based on what i know…and to be make it fair and justified…so they wanted to contact me over voice…and fiverr doesn’t allow calling feature i had no other option

i suggest to try create another post on this forum and see how fellow programer said about this matter

On it

How did I come into this conversation? 😂 Oh well, whatever…

Are you coder???

Are you coder???

You don’t have to be able to code to read a contract and stick by it. Just because you know how to code, doesn’t mean that the rules don’t apply to you. I don’t understand why that’s important.

Then dont use Fiverr, change to other freelancer platform.

As there are Fiverr rules that cant be broke. Once broke, you are ban

Just because you know how to code, doesn’t mean that the rules don’t apply to you.

Love this sentence haha 😄

Are you coder???

You don’t have to be able to code to read a contract and stick by it. Just because you know how to code, doesn’t mean that the rules don’t apply to you. I don’t understand why that’s important.

I don’t understand why that’s important

You wont understand because you are not a coder.

I am not a coder.

But I can still read a contract and abide by it.

The bottom line is, you broke TOS. You communicated outside of Fiverr, which is against TOS. It doesn’t matter that you know how to code, or that you were communicating with a startup. You broke TOS. So now you must pay the price.

Nowhere in TOS does it say “coders can break the rules for the sake of convenience.”

well, I’m not a programmer, but I want to comment on something.

Before you sign up for Fiverr account and you ticked" I had read all the TOS". It’s your responsibility to read and not just blindly ticked it. You had agreed on all the TOS , once you ticked and join.

So, stop complaining about the feature of the Fiverr platform. If you dislike it, change to other platforms. Different Platforms have different features.

Freelancer.com has the video call function. Will recommend you to move over there.

This will answer your question

Sheesh. Stop discriminating people. Being a coder doesn’t make you greater than anyone else. If they don’t understand, maybe try to explain it a bit more. Also, he didn’t break TOS because he was part of an interview, alright? Now, that’s necessary in some cases! But, his previous violations his probably what made Fiverr ban him. Otherwise, Fiverr would have thought twice about such an issue!

Sheesh. Stop discriminating people. Being a coder doesn’t make you greater than anyone else. If they don’t understand, maybe try to explain it a bit more. Also, he didn’t break TOS because he was part of an interview, alright? Now, that’s necessary in some cases! But, his previous violations his probably what made Fiverr ban him. Otherwise, Fiverr would have thought twice about such an issue!

he didn’t break TOS because he was part of an interview, alright?

hmmm, he did break the fiverr TOS by communicating outside of Fiverr.

Fiverr is very strict about communication outside Fiverr. If you watch Youtube, even a Top-rated seller get instant banned after communicating outside of Fiverr for just 1 time out of 8000+ order she had made.

Fiverr dont even give her a chance

You wont understand because you are not a coder

Well, there are a lot of other coders who manage to do work without breaking TOS.

It is your responsibility to do your work without breaking rules of the platform.

If they are not sure if you can do the job they can place a small 5$ Test order to check your abilities and see if you’ll be The right person for this.

It looks like you are totally sure that you right when everyone else telling you that you are not and that’s the reason you got banned.

he didn’t break TOS because he was part of an interview, alright?

hmmm, he did break the fiverr TOS by communicating outside of Fiverr.

Fiverr is very strict about communication outside Fiverr. If you watch Youtube, even a Top-rated seller get instant banned after communicating outside of Fiverr for just 1 time out of 8000+ order she had made.

Fiverr dont even give her a chance

Yes, but in this case, it was necessary to communicate outside of Fiverr.

Archived