My account got flagged, when it will be recovered?

sherazshah240

My account got flagged, when it will be recovered?

I have created a gig which i don’t know that illegal, they flagged my account and i have appealed to unflag. He said he don’t know the time when it will be recovered or not.

Is there anyone have experience and when it recovered? How much days i need to wait approximatley and what effects will be shown on my account if recovered, like me level or ranking etc…
Thanks in advance for help.

Go to customer support, they are the ones that will tell you exactly when and how it will be recovered. And read the terms of service too, if the account will eventually be recovered you will know what gigs are not ok.

Yes i have contacted and he said he really don’t know when my account will be recovered, and i know my which gig is not ok and i can’t remove now, all gigs gone denied.

Can you tell me the approx time to unflagged an account?

Yes i have contacted and he said he really don’t know when my account will be recovered, and i know my which gig is not ok and i can’t remove now, all gigs gone denied.

Can you tell me the approx time to unflagged an account?

No one here knows. Only customer support will tell you. If they don’t know, then we have no idea when it will be recovered. It might be today, in a week, month or never. Only Customer Support can help. As I said above, all you can do is wait and read the rules. When and if the account comes back, you will know what to avoid.

No one here knows. Only customer support will tell you. If they don’t know, then we have no idea when it will be recovered. It might be today, in a week, month or never. Only Customer Support can help. As I said above, all you can do is wait and read the rules. When and if the account comes back, you will know what to avoid.

Ok thanks for your time. I asked if there’s anyone have experience of flagged to unflagged account then he/she can tell me the approx time.

Ok thanks for your time. I asked if there’s anyone have experience of flagged to unflagged account then he/she can tell me the approx time.

Well if you did something very bad the account might never come back. I assume it depends on the violation. Again, only CS can tell you. Even if someone was flagged, their experience will be different. It all comes down to what you did, and you know that.

Well if you did something very bad the account might never come back. I assume it depends on the violation. Again, only CS can tell you. Even if someone was flagged, their experience will be different. It all comes down to what you did, and you know that.

I have created a gig with title

I will provide google my business reviews becase it’s not on fiverr

They deleted my gig,

After that i created gig i will reveiw google my business and its approved.

I thought i have some mistake in descritpion in previous gig which i deleted, i have wrote 4000 gmails accounts so i thought i should chagne my title to

I will provide google my busiess review,

I did again and my account gone flagged…

This is the reason.

Well what you are offering is against the Fiverr terms and conditions. You are not allowed to offer fake stuff like that. So I can see why they flagged it.

Yes it happen because i don’t know, and now i am too much worried about it… I hope it will be recovered sooon… Thanks for your precious time.

Yes it happen because i don’t know, and now i am too much worried about it… I hope it will be recovered sooon… Thanks for your precious time.

Yes it happen because i don’t know

Not knowing the rules doesn’t exempt you for responsibility and punishment.

And on top of that you did sign fiverr TOS and ticked the box that you read and understood them.

And not only that, fiverr gave you a chance to change your behaviour and instead of giving you a warning they just removed your gig which you happily ignored and created the same gig again.

Sadly but you might never get your account back.

Yes it happen because i don’t know

Not knowing the rules doesn’t exempt you for responsibility and punishment.

And on top of that you did sign fiverr TOS and ticked the box that you read and understood them.

And not only that, fiverr gave you a chance to change your behaviour and instead of giving you a warning they just removed your gig which you happily ignored and created the same gig again.

Sadly but you might never get your account back.

Really??? I need my account back, i don’t aware from TOS. It happned mistakenly, fiverr should unflag my account i was near to get level 2. It’s 13 Months old account.

Really??? I need my account back, i don’t aware from TOS. It happned mistakenly, fiverr should unflag my account i was near to get level 2. It’s 13 Months old account.

It happned mistakenly, fiverr should unflag my account

But the mistake was because you didn’t read the rules of the site you’re working on. I’m not saying that everybody is perfect, and that everybody reads every last word of the TOS, but the risk you take when you don’t read them is that you might make a mistake - and if you make the mistake, then surely you have to be accountable for it?

If you break a law, you can say “I didn’t know it was against the law” to the Police, but they’re still going to arrest you anyway. It’s the same here.

If you do happen to get your account back, make sure you familiarise yourself with the rules.

It happned mistakenly, fiverr should unflag my account

But the mistake was because you didn’t read the rules of the site you’re working on. I’m not saying that everybody is perfect, and that everybody reads every last word of the TOS, but the risk you take when you don’t read them is that you might make a mistake - and if you make the mistake, then surely you have to be accountable for it?

If you break a law, you can say “I didn’t know it was against the law” to the Police, but they’re still going to arrest you anyway. It’s the same here.

If you do happen to get your account back, make sure you familiarise yourself with the rules.

Thanks for explanation.

Proving reviews on any kind especially Google reviews is illegal so after the first gig wasn’t approved, you shouldn’t have gone ahead to create another one with a different title. I do hope you get off with just a warning though

Actually i was not familiar with it. I thought it was mistake of i wrote 4000 emails accounts, that’s why i changed again… But i really need my account back, please pray for me… Thanks

Actually i was not familiar with it. I thought it was mistake of i wrote 4000 emails accounts, that’s why i changed again… But i really need my account back, please pray for me… Thanks

i really need my account back, please pray for me

I need my account back, i don’t aware from TOS. It happned mistakenly, fiverr should unflag my account i was near to get level 2. It’s 13 Months old account.

You do not need our prayers. You need to wait until Fiverr makes its decision. You failed to read the rules, you broke the rules, and Fiverr has penalized you for it. Fiverr doesn’t care how old your account is, if you break the rules, there are consequences to those actions.

Please be aware that there is the strong possibility that you may never get your account back. Complaining to us isn’t going to change Fiverr’s mind. Fiverr has the final say in this, and you did break the rules. Many former users have not gotten their accounts back after serious rule violations like this.

Please be patient. If Fiverr chooses to give you your account back, great. If not, then that will be their final decision. Whatever happens, it is YOUR responsibility to know and understand the rules of any site you choose to work on/with.

it happen because i don’t know,

i don’t aware from TOS.

i was not familiar with it.

Ignorantia legis neminem excusat.

This principle means: Ignorance of the law excuses no one, and Fiverr’s TOS is the law that rules among us, buyers and sellers, and constrain us all.

Really if providing review gigs is not allowed and a TOS violation they should really put a line in the TOS that says they’re not allowed.

Really if providing review gigs is not allowed and a TOS violation they should really put a line in the TOS that says they’re not allowed.

Law must be read armonically, and as a whole. There are things that are taxative and, therefore, appear listed out. But there might be many others that are not expressed in the body and can be contained in any other written rule.

Being so, if providing reviews is not allowed by a company, and Fiverr has ruled that any third party’s TOS violation is also considered a TOS violation, then providing reviews violate Fiverr’s TOS by itself.

i really need my account back, please pray for me

I need my account back, i don’t aware from TOS. It happned mistakenly, fiverr should unflag my account i was near to get level 2. It’s 13 Months old account.

You do not need our prayers. You need to wait until Fiverr makes its decision. You failed to read the rules, you broke the rules, and Fiverr has penalized you for it. Fiverr doesn’t care how old your account is, if you break the rules, there are consequences to those actions.

Please be aware that there is the strong possibility that you may never get your account back. Complaining to us isn’t going to change Fiverr’s mind. Fiverr has the final say in this, and you did break the rules. Many former users have not gotten their accounts back after serious rule violations like this.

Please be patient. If Fiverr chooses to give you your account back, great. If not, then that will be their final decision. Whatever happens, it is YOUR responsibility to know and understand the rules of any site you choose to work on/with.

May i know in how much days approx i will get message from them they will umblock me or not

Archived