My Account got Restricted due to reasons I don't understand

zarshad2017

Hello… Please Guide me…
I am a new seller. My gigs were 2 times deleted saying that they are violating TOS. While the same services which I offered are offered by many people on Fiverr.
Today morning for 3rd time my gig is deleted and also my ACCOUNT GOT RESTRICTED.
I received the following email:

Hi zarshad2017,

Upon reviewing your account, we have determined that your account activity violates our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Hello… Please Guide me…

I am a new seller. My gigs were 2 times deleted saying that they are violating TOS. While the same services which I offered are offered by many people on Fiverr.

Today morning for 3rd time my gig is deleted and also my ACCOUNT GOT RESTRICTED.

Hi zarshad2017,

Upon reviewing your account, we have determined that your account activity violates our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

My gigs were 2 times deleted saying that they are violating TOS. While the same services which I offered are offered by many people on Fiverr.

Just because someone is offering a service on Fiverr doesn’t mean that it’s allowed to offer that service; it could mean that they just haven’t been caught yet.

Your service violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and repeatedly putting up a service that violates the rules leads to a ban. You would have known that if you have read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, which is what you were supposed to do, and which is what you said you did when you checked the box stating that you’ve read the ToS and that you’re agreeing to them (and you have checked that box when you’ve signed up, otherwise you wouldn’t have been allowed to proceed).

Please Guide me

You can try contacting Customer Support, apologize for breaking the rules, and ask them to give you another chance or allow you to open a new account.

And read the terms of service, and stop breaking the rules.

My gigs were 2 times deleted saying that they are violating TOS. While the same services which I offered are offered by many people on Fiverr.

Just because someone is offering a service on Fiverr doesn’t mean that it’s allowed to offer that service; it could mean that they just haven’t been caught yet.

Your service violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and repeatedly putting up a service that violates the rules leads to a ban. You would have known that if you have read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, which is what you were supposed to do, and which is what you said you did when you checked the box stating that you’ve read the ToS and that you’re agreeing to them (and you have checked that box when you’ve signed up, otherwise you wouldn’t have been allowed to proceed).

Please Guide me

You can try contacting Customer Support, apologize for breaking the rules, and ask them to give you another chance or allow you to open a new account.

Thank you for your reply and guidance.

Hello… Please Guide me…

Hi zarshad2017,

My gigs were 2 times deleted saying that they are violating TOS.

and

oday morning for 3rd time my gig is deleted

It would seem to me that you may have had some sort of light bulb moment when your Gigs were deleted 2 times prior to your account being totally restricted.

Seems you thought you could just fly under the radar or flip the bird to Fiverr TOS because well, “there are a ton of other sellers offering this stuff…” Don’t worry, their day will come to when their account becomes restricted as well.

You should have taken the hint the first 2 times and either come to the forum to ask questions or asked Fiverr exactly what you did wrong. Now that we see what you were selling, I can see why your Gigs were removed.

What a crock claiming you’re some “highly professional Fiverr Gig SEO expert”. Do you realize that to Fiverr this sounds as though you have been given the rubber stamp of approval by Fiverr? That they somehow think your service is amazing and would promote you?

That is why your account will not be reinstated. Your days of selling here (unless you cheat and create a new account, which will be found out soon enough and banned too) are toast.

GG

My gigs were 2 times deleted saying that they are violating TOS.

and

oday morning for 3rd time my gig is deleted

It would seem to me that you may have had some sort of light bulb moment when your Gigs were deleted 2 times prior to your account being totally restricted.

Seems you thought you could just fly under the radar or flip the bird to Fiverr TOS because well, “there are a ton of other sellers offering this stuff…” Don’t worry, their day will come to when their account becomes restricted as well.

You should have taken the hint the first 2 times and either come to the forum to ask questions or asked Fiverr exactly what you did wrong. Now that we see what you were selling, I can see why your Gigs were removed.

What a crock claiming you’re some “highly professional Fiverr Gig SEO expert”. Do you realize that to Fiverr this sounds as though you have been given the rubber stamp of approval by Fiverr? That they somehow think your service is amazing and would promote you?

That is why your account will not be reinstated. Your days of selling here (unless you cheat and create a new account, which will be found out soon enough and banned too) are toast.

GG

Seems you thought you could just fly under the radar

It made me wonder so I searched…

image.thumb.jpg.5835a4b5dad592f910cfaa51f8b8c0c6.jpg
image845×1443 401 KB

image.thumb.jpg.780eca785b66575aa09c2abc5a1f9459.jpg
image841×1448 403 KB

It can’t be they are all under radar?

Something is fishy…

@zarshad2017 Ask them again what was wrong with your GIGs and send screenshots of the search results I provided, or make yours. Please share what they reply exactly. Are these 9000 services all illegal?

Hello… Please Guide me…

Hi zarshad2017,

Please Guide me…

“This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed”. (from the reply from Customer Support).

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Something is fishy…

@zarshad2017 Ask them again what was wrong with your GIGs and send screenshots of the search results I provided, or make yours. Please share what they reply exactly. Are these 9000 services all illegal?

some of them just offerring proof read fiverr description, video and thumbnails which may work. Few that offerring fiverr seo, rank etc only have few reviews which may indicate they are going to banned soon.

Something is fishy…

Many could be, actually. Years ago, this service wasn’t forbidden, and if a number of people offering that service just abandoned their accounts at some point, those gigs would still be there, unnoticed unless you search for them (or unless someone reports them).

• 6 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, catwriter said:

This is what happened to me as well. I made two violations of the same rule because of a misunderstanding I had of the TOS, and my account is currently suspended and undergoing a review. 

If I send them a message saying that I was sorry, that I learned from the mistake and will adhere to any and all regulations in the future if they were to give me another chance, is there any possibility they will restore my account? 

Has anyone gotten their account restored after a suspension if they apologized and recognized their mistake? 

I sent them a message that apologized for what I did, recognized what I did wrong and why it was wrong, thanked the Fiverr team for taking our safety seriously, and promised to fully familiarize myself with all terms of service and adhere to all the rules and regulations if they were to allow me to get my account back and then promised to never do it again. 

18 hours ago, davidtiankr said:

If I send them a message saying that I was sorry, that I learned from the mistake and will adhere to any and all regulations in the future if they were to give me another chance, is there any possibility they will restore my account? 

I don't know.

18 hours ago, davidtiankr said:

Has anyone gotten their account restored after a suspension if they apologized and recognized their mistake? 

Not that I know of, but then again, it's not like I know everything that happens on Fiverr.

8 hours ago, catwriter said:

I don't know.

Not that I know of, but then again, it's not like I know everything that happens on Fiverr.

But you do know of cases in which suspensions lead to permanent bans?

In my case, I apologized, admitted what I did wrong (it was a misunderstanding of one of the terms of service), and I proactively canceled two active orders using the violating gig and messaged the buyers apologizing. I also said I understand what I did wrong, why it was wrong, and that I fully intend to adhere to all policies if the Fiverr team gives me a second chance. 

Firstly, how can you offer such a service, when u cant even  get a order, or read fiverr tos. if you would be such a big pro, you wouldnt need to create those gigs. Man, you just lie , and hope for best. Sad to say, but those kind of people will never be welcome here on fiverr.  If u are so good at ranking, how should you havent made  so many sales.

Archived