My Account got restricted just for asking for positive review while delivering work

visitsolutions

Hello Guys,

My Fiverr Account got restricted just because i used to deliver my work with saying : - " I’ll appreciate if you rate me with a positive feedback. "

So Fiverr had send me a mail :- " This is your second warning and your account is currently being restricted and under review by our Trust and safety Team. During the period of review you can complete your active orders. Our team will keep you posted with any update. "

Now i’m able to login and withdraw my payments but my gigs are in denied mode.

I tried contacting with cs they said my account got restricted for asking specific positive review. cs is not even saying how many days it’ll take for review process.

“GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD I HAVE HOPES ON MY ACCOUNT OR NOT?”

IF THIS HAPPENED WITH YOU THEN HOW MANY DAYS IT TOOK FOR Trust and Safety Team to REVIEW and did they activated your account?

Your friend,
ram

Guest merciavideo

Hello Guys,

My Fiverr Account got restricted just because i used to deliver my work with saying : - " I’ll appreciate if you rate me with a positive feedback. "

So Fiverr had send me a mail :- " This is your second warning and your account is currently being restricted and under review by our Trust and safety Team. During the period of review you can complete your active orders. Our team will keep you posted with any update. "

I tried contacting with cs they said my account got restricted for asking specific positive review. cs is not even saying how many days it’ll take for review process.

IF THIS HAPPENED WITH YOU THEN HOW MANY DAYS IT TOOK FOR Trust and Safety Team to REVIEW and did they activated your account?

Your friend,

ram

I’ll appreciate if you rate me with a positive feedback. "

Asking for a positive review is against the ToS - it was your second warning so they must have told you a similar thing previously.

A lesson for all really.

I’ll appreciate if you rate me with a positive feedback. "

Asking for a positive review is against the ToS - it was your second warning so they must have told you a similar thing previously.

A lesson for all really.

In first and second warning they just mentioned don’t try to manipulate our services and try to find work around when i contacted with fiverr cs then i got to know it was because of asking positive review.

In first and second warning they just mentioned don’t try to manipulate our services and try to find work around when i contacted with fiverr cs then i got to know it was because of asking positive review.

then i got to know it was because of asking positive review.

If you knew that why continue doing it?

Once your Gig is complete, buyers leave reviews for other buyers to see. The buyers rate your performance on each Gig. Their feedback is a reflection of their overall experience. Your feedback shouldn’t come as a surprise if you followed the guidelines, provided open, supportive, and positive communication with the buyer throughout the process and performed high quality work. If all these needs were met, you’ll receive great feedback!

• The feedback received from buyers is very important for the overall marketplace.
  • This rating system ensures sellers are accountable for doing a great job and that only the best sellers continue working for buyers.
  • Buyers provide feedback on their experience working with you, and it’s important to acknowledge this feedback and learn from it.
  • Do not manipulate buyers to provide positive feedback.
  • Do not ask buyers to contact Customer Support to remove their rating.

Customer Support only removes feedback, which violates the Terms of Service (TOS).

Feedback that violates the TOS would contain false statements or abuse towards the seller.

It is against Fiverr’s policies for sellers to solicit feedback from Buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit.

Hello Guys,

Your friend,

ram

This is your second warning

I was not aware of that

I believe you didn’t know that but it’s best to read the rules now just to make sure that you don’t make anymore mistake in future.

Third isn’t a charm here

If you mention any sensitive word such as ‘review, feedback’, Fiverr’s system may think you are trying to manipulate the system.

Just offer the best service and let the buyers leave the review on their own will.

Archived