My account has beed disabled. How can I create a new one?

sujon511

Yes right you are. they also said me that they dont recommend anyone to create account after getting banned!!

they also said me that they dont recommend anyone to create account after getting banned!!

Who are “they”?

I wonder if they ever give permission after they ban someone.

I guess it depends on what that person did to get banned in the first place.

they also said me that they dont recommend anyone to create account after getting banned!!

Who are “they”?

I wonder if they ever give permission after they ban someone.

I guess it depends on what that person did to get banned in the first place.

They means Cutomer support

I think some might have not been exactly forthright when saying that they got permission for a new account after being banned.

That’s possible in some cases, or they simply misunderstood what CS told them, but in some it seemed smart enough people to not post it on the forum if they had not gotten permission. ToS doesn’t outright say ‘you get banned if you do this’ , but something like ‘if you do this to cheat’, which leaves room for a case by case basis approach, unless things are really very clear, I guess.

That’s possible in some cases, or they simply misunderstood what CS told them, but in some it seemed smart enough people to not post it on the forum if they had not gotten permission. ToS doesn’t outright say ‘you get banned if you do this’ , but something like ‘if you do this to cheat’, which leaves room for a case by case basis approach, unless things are really very clear, I guess.

I don’t believe for one minute that anyone could get banned, then get permission to get a new account.

Guest wordpress_sujon

contact support, if they say create a new account.Then you open a account,but if you open fiverr account without there permission,it’s can banned again.

They means Cutomer support

So, are you saying that Customer Support told you not to create a new account?

I think that’s what he means. But he still needs help with how to do it, if I’m understanding this correctly.

I think that’s what he means. But he still needs help with how to do it, if I’m understanding this correctly.

But he still needs help with how to do it.

He needs help with not creating a new account?

I’m not sure. :thinking:

The CS just told me that fiverr doesnot recommend to create a new account after getting banned!

And then I email then that I want to work. Is there any other options for me?

Now waiting for their reply

The CS just told me that fiverr doesnot recommend to create a new account after getting banned!

And then I email then that I want to work. Is there any other options for me?

Now waiting for their reply

why were you banned?

Archived