My account has been disable by Fiverr team

dearartpkp

Hi,
From the title you already know that I will discuss about what here. Yeah right, my Fiverr account has been disabled by Fiverr Team 😦
I think I was framed by someone who was not satisfied with my work, and he talked in the inbox section to get his money back and sent via Paypal with threat (Or I report to Fiverr). Well, finally I sent her money through Paypal for fear of the threat. A few minutes after that, I get a warning from Fiverr and that her completed Order is suddenly canceled by Fiverr and her money back (She gets her money back and money from me).
I asked for my money back and finally she complained to Fiverr and yes, Fiverr claimed that I was guilty (invited payments outside Fiverr).
And my Fiverr account is permanently disabled 😦
And I have to create a new account and my money from Fiverr results I cannot be taken now, have to wait 90 days 😦

Bad day

Hi,

From the title you already know that I will discuss about what here. Yeah right, my Fiverr account has been disabled by Fiverr Team 😦

I think I was framed by someone who was not satisfied with my work, and he talked in the inbox section to get his money back and sent via Paypal with threat (Or I report to Fiverr). Well, finally I sent her money through Paypal for fear of the threat. A few minutes after that, I get a warning from Fiverr and that her completed Order is suddenly canceled by Fiverr and her money back (She gets her money back and money from me).

I asked for my money back and finally she complained to Fiverr and yes, Fiverr claimed that I was guilty (invited payments outside Fiverr).

And I have to create a new account and my money from Fiverr results I cannot be taken now, have to wait 90 days 😦

Bad day

And my Fiverr account is permanently disabled

Your forum profile points to another Fiverr account. Why?

Guest phantompower

Well now you need to go to paypal and ask paypal to refund the money you had previously sent to the buyer. The funds sent outside fiverr cant be claimed by fiverr but can be claimed by paypal.

Well now you need to go to paypal and ask paypal to refund the money you had previously sent to the buyer. The funds sent outside fiverr cant be claimed by fiverr but can be claimed by paypal.

Thank you for your feedback. But let it go, I am sincere and if I allowed Fiverr to create a new account, I hope I will get more 🙂

Hi,

Bad day

I don’t think that’s legal. From what I know, once banned, always banned. You registering new accounts under a new name is BAD. At least it’s how things work in YouTube and other platforms, should be here too, or it won’t have any sense.

I sent her money through Paypal for fear of the threat

What if 100 people threaten you? You gonna work for free all your life?

I don’t think that’s legal. From what I know, once banned, always banned. You registering new accounts under a new name is BAD. At least it’s how things work in YouTube and other platforms, should be here too, or it won’t have any sense.

I sent her money through Paypal for fear of the threat

What if 100 people threaten you? You gonna work for free all your life?

Thanks.

I have contacted Fiverr and asked if I can create a new account?

And if they retaliate should not, then I will stop from Fiverr and try to focus in my small studio at home.

Thank you 🙂

I have created a new account already allowed by Fiverr 🙂 I wish I could be better than before 🙂 Maybe you can be my first customer :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad that Fiverr allowed you to create a new account. Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and if you have a problem maybe ask advice from the forum next time so that someone may be able to help you. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

Bad day

Well, finally I sent her money through Paypal for fear of the threat.

Threats are just that threats. This is how people get taken advantage of on a daily basis. Anyway, since you’ve created a new account now. Yeah, starting over sucks but that’s the price you had to pay. Just chalk it up to a Lesson Learned!

🔻

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.1b1deaef0c0205659fe13911d6eebcb1.png

Archived