My account has been disabled!

nataliedan

What did the email say, why was your account disabled?

As for the funds, according to Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you might be able to get them after 90 days.

That’s the email i got!

Hi nataliedan!

We are constantly working on improving every aspect of our marketplace. Our dedicated team has reviewed your account activity and determined that it is in violation of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, this message is to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

Maybe the problem was that your gig descriptions and pictures were copies of someone else’s work? I found a male freelancer from Cairo having the same images (and the same description for one of his gigs) on another freelancing platform.

I’m just guessing here; you can try contacting Customer Support and ask them what happened.

Maybe the problem was that your gig descriptions and pictures were copies of someone else’s work? I found a male freelancer from Cairo having the same images (and the same description for one of his gigs) on another freelancing platform.

I’m just guessing here; you can try contacting Customer Support and ask them what happened.

would you please give/pm me his links ?

You can use Google search to find him, just like I did.

Anyway, if you can prove to Customer Support that you are the real author of the gig description and of all the images you were using, you might get your account back. And you don’t need to find this person for that, you just need to send the proof to CS that everything you were using is yours.

You can use Google search to find him, just like I did.

Anyway, if you can prove to Customer Support that you are the real author of the gig description and of all the images you were using, you might get your account back. And you don’t need to find this person for that, you just need to send the proof to CS that everything you were using is yours.

i can’t find anything ?!

Archived