Fiverr Community Forum

My account has been restricted because of two warnings

My account has been restricted because of some users asked me my contacts and i gave out i got tw o warnings but my account its under review almost two weeks when i will get answer from Trust and Safety team i contact them support team they told me to wait am still waiting and i was hard working to improve my account level

Thanks in advance everyone

1 Like

You are not supposed to share personal information. So you did something wrong and you got penalized for it.

4 Likes

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the Review.

2 Likes

because of same problem i lost my previous fiverr account after that I realize fiverr doesn’t permit giving personal information to buyer

And then you broke rules again and created this account? :thinking::no_good_woman:

1 Like

If Fiverr disabled your previous account your new account is likely to be disabled at any time.

ohh now what can i do plz suggest

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

2 Likes