My account has been temporary restricted

slipkartshop

The two messages you posted here do not tell us anything. These do not appear to be the original message you got when your Gig was denied or restricted - that is the message that would be helpful. I get it if you broke TOS and are too embarrassed to admit here what it was you offered or did, but, my guess is, you broke a rule, and with how slow it is going to see if they want to reinstate your account/Gig, it looks pretty bleak.

So, what was it they told you you did - or what type of Gigs were you offering? Most times, Gigs or accounts are restricted, suspended or outright banned when:

You take a buyer offsite or provide offsite information

You spam other members of the site - buyers or sellers

You mention payment off site

You treat a buyer poorly - I mean, you have to really go off the rails in your messages or treatment here

You deliver an EMPTY order - this means, you did not finish the order completely or at all, and still use the delivery button to deliver an empty file or a file with a note that you will finish their work in order to avoid the deadline clock

You use a browser extension to refresh your page constantly to appear online

You advertise using Google adwords or advertise under the Fiverr name - you are only allowed to make your own site with your own company or whatever name - this is not allowed, as you are not to have ads or campaigns that lead people from Google or FB etc to your Fiverr account

You are involved in some sort of fraud on the site - buying feedback or having people order from you and then do a charge back

You are using proprietary logos in your portfolio here or misrepresenting yourself

You are offering a service that is not allowed - writing or doing academic work - making fake ID’s (yes, there was a guy doing this!) - offering to review products on Amazon etc

There are probably more, but, those are the ones that come to mind.

GG

There are several reasons for an account to be de activated.
Every users must read and understanding the fiver TOS to protect there accounts. And also very important to keep in touch with fiver forum.

When I can see is your read time its only 9 minutes, 1 day visit and 1 topic red. This is very poor situation.

Your should read more topics and understand others experience as there is no limit to learn and from that you have to provide solutions to new users and then only you can have a better knowledge about how fiver works.

From this you can protect your account, boost your sale, increase your income … can have much more benefits.

yes i copied a gig but i rewrited gig uniqly

NEVER copy another person’s Gig - make your own unique descriptions of what you will do. Even if you think you rewrote things in a unique way - you probably did not.

You have still not given any insight about what Fiverr told you initially about what was wrong with your Gig or what TOS you broke. They do send an email stating why.

GG

NEVER copy another person’s Gig - make your own unique descriptions of what you will do. Even if you think you rewrote things in a unique way - you probably did not.

You have still not given any insight about what Fiverr told you initially about what was wrong with your Gig or what TOS you broke. They do send an email stating why.

GG

Tijana February 04, 2021 19:38

Hi Rony,

I fully understand how important it is to know the correct status of your account and why it is not active. Please allow me to clarify this further for you.

Your account has been temporarily suspended after review by our relevant team. It appears that you have u received multiple warnings about violations of our guidelines.

After multiple warnings, your account was forwarded to our relevant team for review.

This does not mean that your account is permanently disabled, the restriction is temporary, and you will be notified once there is a final resolution.

While I may not disclose how long the review will take, I can assure you that you will be promptly notified as soon as our relevant team reaches a decision. They review every inquiry thoroughly, taking into count all the factors, which is why I cannot tell how long will it take.

Bear in mind that you continue to have access to your active and completed orders and may withdraw any revenues accrued in your account once they have passed Fiverr’s standard clearing period.

Regarding your Gigs, I found that they were denied for offering services that are not allowed on our platform, which is also the reason you have received a warning.

Any Gig that doesn’t adhere to the guidelines of a third party is in actuality, violating our guidelines as well.

Before creating a Gig that involves a third-party service, we ask that you please read their community guidelines and make sure your Gig is in compliance with those terms before publishing the Gig on Fiverr.

Your patience in the review period is appreciated! If you happen to have any more questions in the meantime, we will gladly assist.

Best regards,

How can i recover my account from this restriction.I already knock fiverr support.They said it will review by their team but already 2 weeks passed but i didnt get any notification from their.What can i do.Please help someone.

They said it will review by their team but already 2 weeks passed but i didnt get any notification from their.What can i do.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived