My Account have been Hacked!

sundas20

I have lost my account by hacking, I want the Fiverr to do investigation for my account I have all proof that can help to fiverr to know who is real guy of the accou.t

Fiverr support! I need help! Please help! I know you are replying here fast than ticket area.

I don’t want to lose my account.

I have lost my account by hacking, I want the Fiverr to do investigation for my account I have all proof that can help to fiverr to know who is real guy of the accou.t

Fiverr support! I need help! Please help! I know you are replying here fast than ticket area.

I know you are replying here fast than ticket area.

I’m afraid you had wrong impression.

Fiverr customer support doesn’t look at the forum threads, they come here occasionally mostly to post updates.

If you already created a ticket with CS then you will just have to wait until they reply.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you.

I know you are replying here fast than ticket area.

People who reply here are Fiverr buyers and sellers, not Customer Support.

1st thing: We’re just sellers and buyers. we can’t help you to change anything on your account by our own.

2nd thing: I don’t think your account is hacked. Your account hacked means the Fiverr is hacked in general.

Also, when you contacting customer support don’t just say things like "Fiverr support! I need help! Please help! ". instead explain them your concern.

Your Fiverr account has likely not been hacked.

What is more likely is that you have been hacked. Malicious software on your mobile device, PC or laptop has allowed someone to acquire your Fiverr login details. Before you do anything, you will need to use a completely clean device to re-secure your online accounts. Then you will need to contact Fiverr to ask how to reset your account password.

Hello, I see you just delivered an order 20 hours ago. Then you posted this 12 hours ago.
So in 8 hours from the time you delivered an order it was hacked? What makes you think so? Whoever hacked it probably would not be able to get money out of your account, as it appears you haven’t done many sales aside from the most recent one, which hasn’t had time to clear.

Contact customer support. We are just sellers like you on the forum.

Hello, I see you just delivered an order 20 hours ago. Then you posted this 12 hours ago.

So in 8 hours from the time you delivered an order it was hacked? What makes you think so? Whoever hacked it probably would not be able to get money out of your account, as it appears you haven’t done many sales aside from the most recent one, which hasn’t had time to clear.

Contact customer support. We are just sellers like you on the forum.

Actually, I have lost my other account not this one. so, I have found this way to ask.

Could it just have been deactivated and not hacked (because there were 2 accounts)? Though I’d have expected Fiverr would have sent emails if that was the case.

I think one’s going to be lost at some point since Fiverr won’t allow 2 active accounts for the same person (unless maybe in special cases like if one is for a business? - though you’d have to get permission).

Fiverr’s terms of service says:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.

Actually, I have lost my other account not this one. so, I have found this way to ask.

This account of yours is from 2016. May I ask for how long have you been violating Fiverr’s Terms of Service by having more than one account? And how many accounts do you have?

Which one? The one you believe was hacked, or every account you have, since you have violated the rules?

Archived