My account is being reviewed by Trust & Safety team

ayyar1

Yesterday, when I logged in my fiverr account I got notification about violation, and I cannot send messages at this time.

I have mailed CS …

My account is now being reviewed by relevant department.

I do not want any problem because I am waiting to be level one this month. But at last got violation… Really bad luck

How long will this restriction last ?

Thanks.

What was the violation?
If you knew that you were going against the rules, it’s not bad luck at all,
your account was going to get restricted sooner or later.

I’m not sure how long the review is going to take, it just depends.
If it was really bad your account will be closed.
If it’s just a warning/review, it might take a few days, but be sure to follow the TOS
carefully.

Was it the gig “Do mathematics, calculation, formula, equation”? That might have to do with Fiverr’s policy of not permitting gigs for helping people with homework/schoolwork/academic work. If you did that for customers, or if the gig description left too much room for people to think you’d do that, this could be the reason.

Might not necessarily lead to a suspension if it was your first warning but with two prior warnings, I’d say good luck too. You can only wait until they are done reviewing (maybe checking if you did indeed do any kind of homework or such if it is about the Gig I mentioned above) and hope for the best, or maybe use the time to set up on some other platform if you do have time, better than just waiting in any case.

This all could have been avoided if you took the time to read the TOS. It could have been avoided the first time you received a warning, and again the second time. I’m sorry to say but it looks like you didn’t care enough to look into the first couple warnings so i doubt Fiverr will care about reinstating your account.

Thanks for responding,

It was for my gig: Provide excellent service in excel, macro, function, formula.

But now, all my gigs are denied.

I deliver all my work at the time.

Thanks

That one sounds as if it would be really hard to do anything wrong with it. Well, good luck, anyway!

I was not warned for this, I was warned because I used the name of other freelance company in msg.

So, you broke the rules at least four times…and there’s no excuse for stealing from other sellers. You don’t have to know the rules to be aware of the fact that stealing is wrong.

Thanks for responding,

It was for my gig: Provide excellent service in excel, macro, function, formula.

But now, all my gigs are denied.

I deliver all my work at the time.

Thanks

It looks like you took the main picture for that gig from Microsoft’s website. According to Microsoft’s website, it’s not allowed to use that (or any other) picture for commercial purposes (they also state: “Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.”).

It looks like you took the main picture for that gig from Microsoft’s website. According to Microsoft’s website, it’s not allowed to use that (or any other) picture for commercial purposes (they also state: “Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.”).

I remember that I used images on google and not my colleagues on fiverr

First you say

Yes, I used someone gig image for my gig

and then

I remember that I used images on google and not my colleagues on fiverr

Which one is true?

I took the kind of images from one of my colleagues on fiverr and then I went to look for images on google.

I took the kind of images from one of my colleagues on fiverr and then I went to look for images on google.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. You took an image from another seller’s gig and then you noticed that that image can be found on Google, or you looked up what kind of images other sellers were using, and then you found something similar on Google, and took it without checking out whether it belonged to someone?

Either way, you took something that isn’t yours (it looks like you did it more than once, too), and you’re facing the consequences now.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. You took an image from another seller’s gig and then you noticed that that image can be found on Google, or you looked up what kind of images other sellers were using, and then you found something similar on Google, and took it without checking out whether it belonged to someone?

Either way, you took something that isn’t yours (it looks like you did it more than once, too), and you’re facing the consequences now.

I think he took one picture from someone else on fiver and another image from google. Either way he stole hose images twice. No wonder he got banned for that especially if he still doesn’t see what he did wrong.

• 2 months later...

Archived