Fiverr Forum

My Account is currently restricted by our Trust & Safety team

Hi,

Today I saw that my account is currently restricted by Fiverr and they said:

Our system identified some issues with your account activity in regards to the integrity of our marketplace.

To keep your account safe, and to protect our marketplace, your account was temporarily disabled.

To reactivate your account, please contact our awesome Customer Support.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

Please, anyone, help me because I did nothing wrong and all my order and reviews and the level is also removed and this is really bad.

Looking for experienced help :frowning:

If you type “account restricted” in the search bar above you will find lots of posts on the subject which may be of help to you.

I have read many topics but none of them is helpful :frowning:

You say in your post that you have been told to contact Customer Support to reactivate your account so suggest that you do that.

Yes i sent them a message but still no response and my level is also removed and nor reviews is showing :frowning:

Nothing you can do only wait for the response and take it from there. Also make sure to read the Terms of Service as suggested. You will find them at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Each user situation is unique. Therefore we really cannot help you with this issue. The people you should be having a conversation with is Customer Support!

Pardon my insolence for not offering any sympathy other than shallow interest in an obscure fact, but: did they really say “please contact our awesome Customer Support” or just “please contact our Customer Support”?

I’d really appreciate the answer.

Best of luck with your account reactivation.

Sorry to hear that.

Usually they response withing 24 hours. So I am suggesting you to wait and see

As I can see from their message this step was taken to secure your account and they said it was temporary

SO I guess nothing to worry if you haven’t done anything wrong

Cheer up!!!

I hope this will be restore asap.

Let see what happend i sent them a message.

Forum readers can only guess. One common issue that results in restriction is the use of multiple accounts on the same IP.

But i have the one one account on my ip :frowning:

No VPN or anything that might make it appear different? That’s just a common one. Only Support will really know.

Yes but i never make any account.

If you mean “yes” you used a VPN, that can make it look like you have other accounts. This is just info for you while you wait, I can’t help you in any way. I am not Support. Good luck.

i already face with this problem
you send massage on contact support
tell them my account is temporarily disabled. i think its a fiverr mistake.
please solve this problem
they will be solve this problem . :slight_smile:

Is your issue resolved?

And the level is back and the gig reviews etc?

They said this:

As stated in our Terms of Service, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community is disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts.

But trust me i don;t have anyother account :frowning:

I’m not accusing you of anything… But here’s an UNBIASED assessment. If you created multiple accounts, now is the time to be VERY honest with Customer Support, own up to your mistake. Honesty is the best policy, denying any wrongdoing will muddy up the situation.