My account is Disable Help Needs

nayme129

Hi

Today My friend 3 years account got disable by fiverr. Their message gave him a hints that he is using several account or one payoneer account with various fiverr funding source. His account user name is " ********* "

One day ago he removed his fiverr funding source from another payoneer account (his friend account) and connect it with his own payoneer account. His did everything by getting permission from fiverr and payoneer support manager. Unfortunately, his payoneer account was connected with two of his old deleted fiverr account. He forgot to remove those two fiverr funding sources from payoneer.

Today he got a disable message and instantly contact with payoneer and remove his old fiverr funding sources and only keep recently three years old account. Also he gave a full details message at fiverr customer support and describe everything with screenshot. Also confirm that he never use multiple account. His olds accounts are deleted three years ago.

Is there any hope for getting back his account. He can not log in this forum so that I write everything on behalf of him. There was around 409 reviews, 1000= complete work and 1500+ dollar for withdraw

Any one have a solution or is there anyone from higher authority from fiverr. Thank You

Nobody on the forum can help your friend with this as we are just buyers and sellers. He needs to contact Customer Support. The link is at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

He already did his best and wait for the reply. He got frusted because 3 years old account with no violation of term and lots of money.

Archived