My Account is Disable

kala_designer

Hello
I am using fiverr science 2 years and I have reviews 650+ now a days fiverr disable my account.I contact with customer support They replied

Hello there,

Our system has detected irregular activity originating from your electronic location. After further review, we noticed that you may have abused the referral program by spamming other users. As a result, we have permanently disabled your account for violations of our Terms of Service.
But i did not do any violaton on fiverr
Any remaining funds that were placed in your shopping balance from your now-cancelled orders will be refunded back to your source of payment, if it’s still within the refund time period that allows us to provide the refund. If it’s beyond that time period, we will request that our tech team allows you to withdraw your shopping balance as revenue…
Any suggestion and what i reply them ?
Thanks

Well, you must have done something, CS teams don’t usually close accounts as a hobby. They also explain what did they see.
Even though I do not agree with them, a warning would have been enough, right? But hey, they see things I don’t so I don’t judge.
May advice is to talk to them, and try opening a new account. I know it sucks, it’s hard work to build up an account like that.

Archived