My account is disabled for sending spam messages

laibazubairi

My account is disabled for spam messages. It says that your message is being reviewed by our Trust and Safety team since it suspected to be spam. Instead of sending the same message to multiple sellers - post a public request. Note: Messaging to advertise your service is not allowed. I have contacted CS and I did not know when they are going to reply me. What should I do? (I am a Seller and I did not get any email from fiverr. I was not sending spam messages. I just contacted multiple other sellers and send a custom order request)

Most likely you copy pasted same responses to buyer request and got flagged automatically by the fiverr system. You should send uniquely tailored responses to buyers request if at all.

Yes I copy pasted the same content but the account is direclty restricted and I have not recieved any email form fiverr

My account is disabled for spam messages. It says that your message is being reviewed by our Trust and Safety team since it suspected to be spam. Instead of sending the same message to multiple sellers - post a public request. Note: Messaging to advertise your service is not allowed. I have contacted CS and I did not know when they are going to reply me. What should I do? (I am a Seller and I did not get any email from fiverr. I was not sending spam messages. I just contacted multiple other sellers and send a custom order request)

request

Contact fiver support via email support@fiverr.com . Apologize and tell them you will not repeat this again and request them to enable the account.

But I was not using it for advertising of my service. I was hiring them for a task and I contacted three sellers

you cannot contact sellers for hiring them if you are seller too. or asking them to give order or review its against fiverr TOS…

Create your ticket on customer support to ask the reason that why your account was banned.

you cannot contact sellers for hiring them if you are seller too. or asking them to give order or review its against fiverr TOS…

Create your ticket on customer support to ask the reason that why your account was banned.

Sellers can buy from other sellers. There’s nothing wrong with that. There are numerous sellers on the platform who also operate as buyers.

But I was not using it for advertising of my service. I was hiring them for a task and I contacted three sellers

It could very well be a mistake, depending on how your messages were worded. Hopefully CS can sort it out.

Sellers can buy from other sellers. There’s nothing wrong with that. There are numerous sellers on the platform who also operate as buyers.

It could very well be a mistake, depending on how your messages were worded. Hopefully CS can sort it out.

but its against fiverr TOS I don’t think so that this is good for sellers to buy from other sellers…

But asking for a review or order in message is against TOS.

Kindly read TOS to sort out.

He self-promoted his service to other sellers, basically potential buyers.

You are not allowed to do that, it’s against the terms of service. Buyers/sellers can easily flag these messages as spam, and that’s exactly why you have the account disabled now. It’s very frustrating for a seller to receive self-promotion messages from other sellers, when all they want is to connect with a buyer.

I dealt with this issue before and it’s frustrating, it feels like I am forced to buy something I don’t need, not to mention self-promotion is not allowed anyway.

I don’t appreciate someone shoving an offer down my throat without asking. I had a lot of people do this and while I never reported them, I should because they are undermining the Fiverr system to force people to buy from them.

but its against fiverr TOS I don’t think so that this is good for sellers to buy from other sellers…

Where did OP say she was asking for reviews or telling people to buy from her? And I have read the TOS.

It is not okay to contact other sellers/buyers to simply promote your service. If that’s the case here, then a ban is justifiable.

There is nothing wrong with purchasing gigs as a seller when you need a job done. I’ve done it. I know many others who have. There’s even a tab on our profiles to let us know how much money we have spent purchasing gigs.

you cannot contact sellers for hiring them if you are seller too.

why not ? Sellers can buy on Fiverr as well

why not ? Sellers can buy on Fiverr as well

182483_2.png cre8iveartwork:

You can contact sellers for hiring them. What you can’t do is to self-promote your service to a seller and forcing him to buy from you. If the seller is interested, he can buy that stuff from you. Contacting other sellers or buyers to force them to buy from you is against the Fiverr terms.

contacted multiple other sellers and send a custom order request

1.Do you want to buy services from other sellers ? Because you have sent custom order request, and those requests brings the mean that you will buy their services.

1. How many people do you want to buy the same service from? Because you have sent custom order request to multiple sellers.

If you would like to buy, that’s fine.

If you nothing buy and if your purpose be different something, that is unfair.

Messaging to advertise your service is not allowed

So your message has been gone advertising category. You are not allowed to promote or advertise your gig to other sellers through fiverr message. You can send message buying purpose ( if you want to buy their service)

I was not sending spam messages

Sending same message to multiple people for illegal purpose, it is absolutely spam. You have done that.

Note : Above texts for made you better understood purpose about Fiverr’s explanation to you. Nothing else.

but its against fiverr TOS I don’t think so that this is good for sellers to buy from other sellers

No it isn’t true at all. Read the ToS. Why would that not be allowed?

Sellers can actually buy orders with the earnings they make here.

Archived