My account is disabled for something I did not do

Guest skchy_bd

Guest skchy_bd

Hi,
My account is disabled informing me that I violated terms of service for 3rd time asking buyer to change reviews for refunds. But I did that before for 2nd time by mistake ( I did not know) about 1 month ago and then I was warned for it. After that I did not do it again. But today my account was disabled informing me that I did that again for 3 rd time which is not true.

I have excellent feedback with all 5 stars and I am working for about 1 year.

Can you help anybody for me?

Guest skchy_bd

I thought it was after two warnings. If you got away with two without getting banned you did better than most.

But I am informed I did it for 3 rd time which is not ture, and the reason of disabling my account is 3rd time violation which is not true as I did not violate for 3rd time.

But I am informed I did it for 3 rd time which is not ture, and the reason of disabling my account is 3rd time violation which is not true as I did not violate for 3rd time.

Even if it was just two times that is enough to ban most people. I’m slightly surprised you did it again after the first warning.

Guest skchy_bd

Even if it was just two times that is enough to ban most people. I’m slightly surprised you did it again after the first warning.

Then why it was not done when I did it for 2nd time? When I violoated for 2nd I was warned. It was about 1 month ago. Why am I informed I violated for 3rd time? Why did they give wrong information?

Then why it was not done when I did it for 2nd time? When I violoated for 2nd I was warned. It was about 1 month ago. Why am I informed I violated for 3rd time? Why did they give wrong information?

It doesn’t matter. You are banned now and you were warned, but did it again. What did you expect?

Hi,

My account is disabled informing me that I violated terms of service for 3rd time asking buyer to change reviews for refunds. But I did that before for 2nd time by mistake ( I did not know) about 1 month ago and then I was warned for it. After that I did not do it again. But today my account was disabled informing me that I did that again for 3 rd time which is not true.

@skchy_bd you just joined Fiverr this month and you broke the ToS twice already. I agree with @misscrystal, you were very lucky to have not had your account disabled the first time. How many reviews did you have before it was disabled?

Like you, we are mostly sellers. Only CS can help you. If you get your account back read the ToS ➡️ https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer and better luck next time.

Guest skchy_bd

It doesn’t matter. You are banned now and you were warned, but did it again. What did you expect?

I think I am not clear, after warned I did not do it again. They banned me for vilation which I did not do

Guest skchy_bd

@skchy_bd you just joined Fiverr this month and you broke the ToS twice already. I agree with @misscrystal, you were very lucky to have not had your account disabled the first time. How many reviews did you have before it was disabled?

Like you, we are mostly sellers. Only CS can help you. If you get your account back read the ToS ➡️ and better luck next time.

I am sorry it is my another id, as I can’t submit topic with my old banned id

Guest skchy_bd

They banned you for twice asking someone to change their review in exchange for a refund.

I am sorry, I think I can’t be cleared to you. I asked once to change review for refunds. But they are saying I did that for 2 times, which is not true

Guest skchy_bd

They banned you for twice asking someone to change their review in exchange for a refund.

I just asked once to change reviews about 1 month ago, after that I did not do it agian. They warned for that

Guest skchy_bd

Ask customer support why you got banned after just doing it once then.

They told, they wont reply any more regarding it.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi,

No - your account’s gone - you’ve got a new one.

When I first looked for your gig page under the name “skchy_bd” you were there. Now it is gone. :thinking:

You had two accounts! 🤨 That is a breech of ToS too!

Guest skchy_bd

When I first looked for your gig page under the name “skchy_bd” you were there. Now it is gone. :thinking:

You had two accounts! 🤨 That is a breech of ToS too!

But what could I do? I created it now just to contact you. There is no other way to contact you. I became helpless. I am sorry for that

Guest offlinehelpers

But what could I do? I created it now just to contact you. There is no other way to contact you. I became helpless. I am sorry for that

We’re only buyers and sellers like you.

Your old accounts gone, you’ve got a new one (presumably just one account now?).

- Customer Services

Guest skchy_bd

We’re only buyers and sellers like you.

Your old accounts gone, you’ve got a new one (presumably just one account now?).

- Customer Services

They wont reply, they told.

Guest skchy_bd

It’s hard to have any sympathy for you. First your posts said you did it twice, now you say you did it once.

I am sorry you misunderstood. They are saying I did twice, but I did once. They banned me today saying I did it twice which is wrong…Does fiverr ban so easily without proper reasons?

I am sorry you misunderstood. They are saying I did twice, but I did once. They banned me today saying I did it twice which is wrong…Does fiverr ban so easily without proper reasons?

YOU said you did it twice. Why come here and lie to us? We can’t help you.

Archived