My account is disabled help new seller

hailee7

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

a buyer said contact me in buyer request and as he mention .i did that i think he reported me i am new to this site. and my account is disabled i need help on enabling my acc

i don’t get that it just says it is disabled and my gigs are denied but some buyer said contact me in buyer request but he reported me just after a day i got my first five star in 2 weeks i mean i am new just three weeks

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Only Customer Support can help you with this.

They are extremely busy at present and can take more than 10 days to respond.

i know i am saying ways to enable

i am saying ways to enable

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.
  • Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Nobody on the forum can enable your account.

thanks for your info .i can understand i am not safe as seller i should leave this site. i am just 3 weeks baby on this site .can i get the money that i made last week or they don’t allow.

can i get the money that i made last week or they don’t allow.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

can i get the money that i made last week or they don’t allow.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

THANKS GUYS MY ACCOUNT IS BACK AFTER MINUTE OF CONTACTING FIVER TEAMstrong text

Archived