My account is restricted and under review

merry_graphics

You have to contact Customer support. Before communication, You should learn the Terms of Service of Fiverr Marketplace and modify your gig details according to the rules and regulation.

I did but they said me to wait. They said this matter is assigned to fiverr trust d safety team they will review it.

Should you be granted access back to your account then you need to understand why you are receiving warnings. Fiverr don’t issue warnings for no reason. There is a very wise phrase: “continue to do the same, expect the same result”.

From what I understand, Fiverr don’t issue infinite warnings - there comes a point where they will terminate your account.

Should you be granted access back to your account then you need to understand why you are receiving warnings. Fiverr don’t issue warnings for no reason. There is a very wise phrase: “continue to do the same, expect the same result”.

From what I understand, Fiverr don’t issue infinite warnings - there comes a point where they will terminate your account.

I know that was my mistake but now i asked that what will happen? And what i should do?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2020 at 3:59 PM, merry_graphics said:

I did but they said me to wait. They said this matter is assigned to fiverr trust d safety team they will review it.

Hi want to check, how long did you wait? and is your account restored?

Archived